Spotlight news for 2018

Call the pirate... this is right up his alley.
i was back home that tuesday aug 7th otherwise they ll spot me at Heart louie Vega with guest Cassy & Nicole Moudaber...
last year i plan my summer to have 3 tuesday night meaning leaving ibz on wed, this year i ve made the mistake to book july days :( for clockwork orange ...
im curious to see the video at Heart Ibz & some parties i will never do :D...

We could've gone to some of the smaller (free) clubs with locals/up-and-comers playing instead of a few options on the eventual list.But it wouldn't have had the same desired effect with the message we wanted to convey.

here's the round-up on the challenge

https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/magazine/2018/08/how-we-did-12-clubs-12-hours

there's also an instagram story in our highlights with videos from all the places we've been

Fun to read that, something a bit different!

Stivi has anyone told you that you look like a cross between Adam Beyer & Footballer Bruno
42E9DA0F00000578-4754816-Bruno_would_crack_the_top_five_oldest_Premier_League_outfield_de-a-21_1502172703097.jpg

Did anyone pull @swag Or get a dance.. ?asking for Ibiza virgin....:oops:

we weren‘t there for long enough but it was busy and there was a queue outside. the place works and I think it‘s perfect there is a venue which caters for that sound & crowd

Putting almost every club b2b in such a short space was there anything that stood out to you?

The Crowds or atmosphere / Sound system
Also how terrible was SWAG?

Putting almost every club b2b in such a short space was there anything that stood out to you?

The Crowds or atmosphere / Sound system
Also how terrible was SWAG?

the main thing that stood out were the huge differences in atmosphere from one place to another.

swag wasn‘t terrible, I knew what to expect.

How much did ye spend? Drink,tickets ect.. don't think to many joe soaps would be up for this unless it was ALL FREE..

Back