Spotlight news for 2018

Loving the Telegram updates. No need to read half the nonsense on this forum now :twisted: just get the confirmed news :D

morning guys,

asking you a favour today for a change :) can you please sum up ibiza spotlight in a few words (more interested in serious replies than jokes this time hehe). thanks in advance!

morning guys,

asking you a favour today for a change :) can you please sum up ibiza spotlight in a few words (more interested in serious replies than jokes this time hehe). thanks in advance!

This might sound like a daft question.... but I'm assuming your referring to the website itself as opposed to the forum?

This might sound like a daft question.... but I'm assuming your referring to the website itself as opposed to the forum?

oh yes - absolutely. my question is really how would you sum up our website in a few words. not the forums. sorry for not being specific.

Its great. Even if you have no interests in clubs or djs the beach and restaurant guides are very helpful..:) and booking with spotlight is a must for acc and tickets.. staff very helpful..

morning guys,

The website is a good starting point for planning your trip. Its set up so new visitors to the island dont miss out on essentials and the forum helps veterans stay informed.

The website is the complete guide to all things Ibiza - whether that be accommodation, clubbing, beaches, things to do or news about the island itself. As @CasaNegron said above its a great starting point for newcomers to the island so they can plan their trip and get the most out of their time on the island!

The website is a gold mine of information related to Ibiza, whether it be clubbing, accommodation or just things to do on the island. It's a one stop shop!

A wealth of experience and information the island for all ages and activities. Friendly and helpful staff and a user friendly booking system

Personally it is THE only website to go to for anything and everything Ibiza, its where I plan everything from club nights to nice meals and even the road trip I'm planning for this year! The clubbing calendar is brilliant and booking tickets/deciding what nights to go to couldn't be any easier

Back