Spotlight news for 2018

if anyone would like to test the new site, please post here and i'll give you access - we were intending to do this last year, but were delayed.. ooops!

I would like to be one of the cool kids lol I would like to be in. I have a week in Ibiza and want to meet some cool people
while I go hard all week. :)

In, since I've deleted facebook and instagram this year and will become a resident soon, guess I'll use this to keep me up to date ;)

okay here's something we have been wanting to do for a long time and this tuesday it finally happens.

the entire spotlight clubbing squad will take up the ultimate ibiza challenge: 12 clubs in 12 hours. from tuesday afternoon until weds sunrise we aim to quickly visit all the parties. if interested, check facebook and instagram that day/night.

basically we aim to show the world how much different stuff is going on here on the island within one single day/night.

think it'll be a funny one this but also think we'll be pretty tired afterwards hahah! :)

more info on this tomorrow and tuesday. if anyone sees us come say hi.

okay here's something we have been wanting to do for a long time and this tuesday it finally happens.

the entire spotlight clubbing squad will take up the ultimate ibiza challenge: 12 clubs in 12 hours. from tuesday afternoon until weds sunrise we aim to quickly visit all the parties. if interested, check facebook and instagram that day/night.

basically we aim to show the world how much different stuff is going on here on the island within one single day/night.

think it'll be a funny one this but also think we'll be pretty tired afterwards hahah! :)

Call the pirate... this is right up his alley.

I do hope you take a pill in each club

Back