space - what is going on?

McRackin

Super Moderator
read this:
http://www.space-ibiza.com/news/news.php?id=308 ;)

Space-Terrcae-2003.jpg

Thought this was known about a few months ago :confused:

Someone posted it on here anyway...

long story, but I went once and didnt like it - got pushed around and stuff, I guess it was just a bad day and unfortunate experience for me, some like it - some dont. I guess I was oe of the few who disliked it, but am willing to give it another chance for sure.....

trance will only attract the wrong type of people... i think space should just stick with the winning lineups they have always had.

the wrong kinda people! excuse me!!!??? :rolleyes:
Do you care to elaborate on that???

Im a 27 year old regular girl from Denmark and not the mediocre type of lagerlout one might find in the likes of Westend ect......
And I certainly dont concider myself as being "the wrong type" nor do I like to be judged from what kind of music I listen to....
I dont judge others, at least based on what they hear - so explanation needed thanks!

ITs just british trance fans in general that are scum most of the time and a bad crowd.

NICE!!! :D :D :D

hmm... 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... grrrr....

only seven months and i but my white shoes on and dance all day long...

Ibiza-girlie said:
the wrong kinda people! excuse me!!!??? :rolleyes:
Do you care to elaborate on that???

Im a 27 year old regular girl from Denmark and not the mediocre type of lagerlout one might find in the likes of Westend ect......
And I certainly dont concider myself as being "the wrong type" nor do I like to be judged from what kind of music I listen to....
I dont judge others, at least based on what they hear - so explanation needed thanks!

I don't think trance in the UK attracts the wrong crowd, if by trance you're talking bout the likes of Godskitchen, Crasher and DJs like Oakie, Armin, Tiesto etc.........

Cheesey trance (your DJ Sammys etc) attract beer boys but I don't even count that as trance music and it's certainly not played in 'proper' clubs in UK.

The crowds at places like Godskitchen and Crasher are some of the friendliest I have come across in UK clubbing, even The Gallery @ Turnmills, one of the few places in London where you get good trance attracts a good crowd.

exactly! that kind of pop eurotrashy dancething attracts youngsters who like to pull a fight or get enormously drunk and if thats the kinda people you are referring to then yes!
but trancemusic in general of the likes Barbei mentioned attracts just a pleasant a crowd as the ones that hang out on space, if you call that pleasant

Back