space - what is going on?

S Express said:
McRackin said:

no way, I missed that one

how about this:
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=13123 :eek:

S Express said:
I really hope its true!!!! I really thought pinup was going to be shut down

these are only rumours. with all the new blocks of apartments in the land next to pin-up (the already existing and the ones planned - even the little white house will be destroyed to do another building) i dont see any future for that club if they dont cover the terrace. do you agree technoboy? :rolleyes:

Robo said:
technoboy said:
im sorry s express, but the circoloco terrace seems to be roofed
from now...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

a recommendation for everybody: if you check the Ibiza in Winter forum you can find interesting information like this:
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=11229&start=28 :eek:

you should take a look!! ;)

Several issues here:

Fact is that the terrace as we know and love it did not exist in any recognisable form last summer. The sound was terrible, quiet and distorted, especially on Sunday evenings due to the laws etc etc.

It appears that there was no option but to put a roof on the terrace. We can only hope that the roof is light and airy enough to keep a bit of vibe going. I feel though that keeping it open past midnight is a shame as more and more people will skip the daytime partying and get there in the evening and Sunday's at Space will lose some of it's wicked naughtyness. What's the point of partying during the afternoon if you feel like you are inside.

During the week, with the exception of Tuesday, Space is not that busy for the morning sessions anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if some of those go by the wayside and Space becomes less of a specilised 'after hours' club and moves to more mainstream hours.

The success of Carl Cox the last coupla years, toghther with the work going on at the moment to refresh inside could lead to 'BIG' nights happening more nights next summer.

I've always loved the so called 'dark' room and think it would be ideal for a huge trance night. Crasher of GodsKitchen will be back methinks. With funky house on the terrace till 6am, Space could be the club of the year next summer. Or Not.

my 2 cents

news news!

space opens again 30 may 2004
earlier that usual!

:)

rustywoo said:
I've always loved the so called 'dark' room and think it would be ideal for a huge trance night. Crasher of GodsKitchen will be back methinks. With funky house on the terrace till 6am, Space could be the club of the year next summer. Or Not.

agreed.

Back