space we love

Hellraiser92

gotta get this of my chest but i used to lov nothing more than arriving in ibiza on a sat afternoon with all the mates, getting the decks set up on the villa while a few others done a quick shop for drink/food sitting up all night in full ibiza party mode having a good laugh with a few crazy moves round the pool, the sun coming up and then heading to space around 11am sun morning all with big smiles and just happy to be back for another trip on this special island........................

we would be in space with the terrace banging and everyone well up for a serious day of whacking it out BUT now i feel like the heartbeat of ibiza SPACE is no more..........

its 6pm the place is dead and the djs r playing what i would call as chilled out music you would listen to in the hot tub with the better half............
dont get me wrong i loved dc10/cocoon and pacha[but over the years i think its getting more and more chessy with david guetta]

but to all us SPACE on sundays was the dogs balls and now i feel like the owners/djs have just give up on people like me who lov the terrace, ok i know you cant open til 4.30pm BUT FUKING WAKE UP give out free tickets b4 5pm your gonna make the money back on drinks...like come on it used to be the best day of the week space sun now i just feel cheated and they r like fuk it everyone will be here at 1pm lets play **** all day long.....................

does anybody else feel the same way......hurts me to say it BUT SPACE IS OVER FOR ME.................

couldn´t agree more -
these clowns killed welove and the whole amazing sunday´s vibe @ playadenbossa !

im back in sep with another 24 people and im feeling nervous about we lov WHAT DA FUK..............this is shocking

I agree totally, charging 50 odd euros at 4 o'clock is ridiculous. Drinks promo's and bigger names earlier would get people in through the doors earlier. Even though the terrace is all about smiley house music, but how can we do this if there's only two other guys there with you!
First time i went to space was in 07 in september, i got there at around 2pm and the terrace was packed to the rafters with smiles everywhere...i didn't know my arse from my elbow!! (in a good way) But went back last year and the vibe just wasn't the same, was average in fact.
So...
1)Free tickets or discounted entry
2)Bigger names outside like the olden days! (not that i ever went there, but have youtubed sessions many a time)
Why aren't the people with the power listening to the clubber for a change?

... we would be in space with the terrace banging and everyone well up
for a serious day of whacking it out
BUT now i feel like the heartbeat of ibiza SPACE is no more..........
... but to all us SPACE on sundays was the dogs balls
and now i feel like the owners/djs have just give up on people like me
who lov the terrace ... it used to be the best day of the week space sun
now i just feel cheated ...
hurts me to say it BUT SPACE IS OVER FOR ME.................
a m8 wrote the following after welove last sunday -
and he was probably the biggest fan of this day ever:

"...
Space looks like Bora Bora!
Appalling....
lost cause...
..."

Ive been 4 times and always loved Space. We never used to get there until about 3clock anyway but the sunset Terrace would always be packed. Last time i was there was Aug 06 but goin for my 5th time Aug 15th and im gutted listenin to storys like this. Its my girlfriends first time, ive gone on so much to her about how good bora bora,space etc is and feel like when I get there this year its gonna be nowhere near what it used to be like

This is indeed bad news! I've not been there since 2005, if it's any consolation, there will be 20 of us there early doors on the Sunday 1st, off our tits on the Sunset terrace! just need a few more now!! :D

gotta get this of my chest but i used to lov nothing more than arriving in ibiza on a sat afternoon with all the mates, getting the decks set up on the villa while a few others done a quick shop for drink/food sitting up all night in full ibiza party mode having a good laugh with a few crazy moves round the pool, the sun coming up and then heading to space around 11am sun morning all with big smiles and just happy to be back for another trip on this special island........................

we would be in space with the terrace banging and everyone well up for a serious day of whacking it out BUT now i feel like the heartbeat of ibiza SPACE is no more..........

its 6pm the place is dead and the djs r playing what i would call as chilled out music you would listen to in the hot tub with the better half............
dont get me wrong i loved dc10/cocoon and pacha[but over the years i think its getting more and more chessy with david guetta]

but to all us SPACE on sundays was the dogs balls and now i feel like the owners/djs have just give up on people like me who lov the terrace, ok i know you cant open til 4.30pm BUT FUKING WAKE UP give out free tickets b4 5pm your gonna make the money back on drinks...like come on it used to be the best day of the week space sun now i just feel cheated and they r like fuk it everyone will be here at 1pm lets play **** all day long.....................

does anybody else feel the same way......hurts me to say it BUT SPACE IS OVER FOR ME.................

This season We Love Sundays are doing €25 entry before 6pm (no passout), which ain't bad, if you're wanting to be there early doors.

can get these passes for 15euro in bora bora mate..........

but i just feel like SPACE HAS GIVE UP TRYING TO GET THE CROWDS IN EARLY AND THE DJS DIDNT HELP PURE CHILL OUT MUSIC

We Love at Space has been going downhill for a long time now. The last time I really enjoyed it when I went was 2004, since then it's got cheesier everytime.

The more I hear the more gutted I feel, last time I was there at 11 a,m and it took about half an hour from that to kick off.. I would have been there for 4 o clock this year as long as there was good music I wouldn't give a sh** if there were only 50 other people on the terrace.. but I do not tolerate chill out music unless I'm sat down having a quiet meal maybe! What time does Paul Woolford come on anyway??

You people are cry babies, really! :twisted:

Just don't bother going early/late season cause then Space on Sundays is a hit and miss thing.

Go in the peak time/mid season (end of July/start of August) and then you'll experience We Love Sundays @ Space at it's best, where all areas are packed during most of the party!

Space isn't dead, it's just need to be done in the proper time of the season plus experience can teach you the best arrival hour - a thing which most of you lack here!

Adapt to the changes - don't ignore them and stop whining about how good it was back in the days (I was there back then also, but still i keep my tears and complaints to myself).

my 2 cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
for what ? pre-party @ space-parking ? :lol:
they open at 4.30 :)

one of the best night´s ever at ibiza i had in privilege when it was KU -
when there were maybe 30 people in the whole place at 3.30am :)

Well if I get there at 4 and start a queue you never know what will happen! :p

We Love at Space has been going downhill for a long time now. The last time I really enjoyed it when I went was 2004, since then it's got cheesier everytime.

I'm not really one for the whole "it used to better back in the day" chat but when it comes to space and bora bora, they were both definitely better 'back in the day' :rolleyes:

I started going to ibiza in 2000 and have been every year since. The old terrace at space on a sunday was something special. Longest shift i managed there was 14hrs one year. :eek: << looked pretty similar to this afterwards. The new space set up just hasn't done it for me. I go every year, but, I havn't enjoyed it as much as i used to previously. The crowd is even so different. A lot less flamboyant types and a lot less variety of weirdo's (who made it coo). More the 'it's cool to be here (or so i read somewhere)' types hanging around. Too much VIP nonsense going on aswell.

As for bora bora... the magic of that place used to be going down at 7am or whatever, they'd be setting up the sun loungers with music playing the background and come 12ish they'd crank it up and there'd be a full blown party by lunch time with people dancing in tables by 4pm. fvckin wicked times....

shame... :(

I'm not really one for the whole "it used to better back in the day" chat but when it comes to space and bora bora, they were both definitely better 'back in the day' :rolleyes:

I started going to ibiza in 2000 and have been every year since. The old terrace at space on a sunday was something special. Longest shift i managed there was 14hrs one year. :eek: << looked pretty similar to this afterwards. The new space set up just hasn't done it for me. I go every year, but, I havn't enjoyed it as much as i used to previously. The crowd is even so different. A lot less flamboyant types and a lot less variety of weirdo's (who made it coo). More the 'it's cool to be here (or so i read somewhere)' types hanging around. Too much VIP nonsense going on aswell.

My longest is between 15 and 16 hours with no pass out I looked worse than :eek: lol... I agree with you about the flamboyant types , 2002 I first went to Space everyone was just uber cool and not in a show off way they just were cool... in 2007 I was the coolest person there how mad is that :lol::lol::lol:

My longest is between 15 and 16 hours with no pass out I looked worse than :eek: lol... I agree with you about the flamboyant types , 2002 I first went to Space everyone was just uber cool and not in a show off way they just were cool... in 2007 I was the coolest person there how mad is that :lol::lol::lol:
I think this is about a persons natural perceptions though,you know,you go for the first time,somewhere you heard was great,you're excited and all that,it's natural you think everyone is cool !
Then after you've been going a few years,well......

No seriously if you look in my album I have a pic of the people in 2007 in space and theres a pic of me there and I'm defo the coolest, even with old fashioned small gucci glasses on lol plus I'm quite old so it shouldn't really be so :lol::lol: ha

Back