Space Closing 2016

Ok so Amnesia opening has now been changed to Space opening weekend.

Not that I'm a cynic or over think things too much.. :eek: could Space think about also doing the same and move its closing party to match Amnesia's?

in order to be there for Space Ibz 16 closing, (hope the lineup will be exceptionnal) i guess i'll book Ibiza closing from sept 22 Thurs-sept 24Sat (sept 23 in order not to miss Glitterbox closing? plane on sept 23 is not cheap from Paris , best deal in on sept 22) to oct 12 tuesday (i heard dc10 circoloco closing was on 11 oct...)

Just putting it out there.... and just the workings of my mind, but is Space Closing going to be able to be just ONE closing? Or is it going to be a serious of events / parties that week?

Just putting it out there.... and just the workings of my mind, but is Space Closing going to be able to be just ONE closing? Or is it going to be a serious of events / parties that week?

Defo not a series. I asked them direct about this. They said absolutely it's not going to be this as never done before and not going to even consider it.

I thought this myself mate.

This is looking unreal

Sunday
Solomun + Capriati
Space closing

Monday
Space closing continued
Circo Loco
Cocoon Closing

Tuesday
Cocoon closing continued
Mosaic with Koze and Pachanga Boys

Unreal even if Space gets pushed.

Defo not a series. I asked them direct about this. They said absolutely it's not going to be this as never done before and not going to even consider it.

I thought this myself mate.

they have done two-day closing parties in the past.

I'm there...flights booked imminently, will be in training from July onwards and my will is all in order just in case!

So is it safe to say it's the 2nd oct? I'm itching to book my flights...

yes but no. everyone sort of knows it's the 2nd of october, but until the club confirms, we won't guarantee anything. it's ibiza after all, anything can happen ;)

Back