Song of summer 2002

did you not hear the tim d lux tune..and the other one called erm tim d lux.. em and a wee thumper from tim d lux...and i cant think of the other one, they played it over and over and over and over...oh i just remembered..IT WAS TIM D LUX..good @ the time but def headin down the same path as spiller,roger sanchez..etc.

Paul Oakenfold - Southern Sun (Dj Tiesto mix) is f*ckin great, beutiful...

If I had to choose one now, it would have to be Layo&Bushwacka! - Love Story!!!

Shakedown - At Night
Tim Deluxe - It Just Won't Do
Layo And Bushwacker - Love story (bushwacka! remix)
Timo Maas - Shifter

These tunes will always bring me back to Ibiza 2002...

id hav 2 say dj tiestos remix of southern sun , wen he played that in amnesia the place went f***ing mad !!
:D

WHAT'S THAT TUNE ???

Help me out people - since i got back i've got this tune in my head - chorus lyrics are like "feels like takin a life" or "feels like makin love". Not sure, but it's a mellow tune i heard in DC10 with a little x-filez style jingle.

Also played by Miss Kittin at the street parade.

Anyone know what i'm on about ? :rolleyes:

Mine has got to be "Shiny Disco Balls" by Who Da Funk.. Heard Erick M play it at Pacha..it went down a treat!! Then John Constatine played it the next night@Coastline..brought back some happy memories from the night before!! Just about to get it over here..having to travel 40 miles to a decent record shop and get it on import!! Then I can wow the mates who never came over this year!!

My tunes of the summer are

scooter - logical song
madhouse - like a pray
tim delux - it just wont do
these songs were played everynight at peppers 2 were I started many a great night.

Also rank 1 awaking cos It was one of the last tunes I heard before I left

i know its an old one but the new mix of felix the housecat siver screen shower scene has had the shivers goin down my spine and the goosebumps out once or twice this summer.eg. sun mornin there past, pete tong, radio 1, 2-4, recorded live from the week b4 on the terrace at space.agghhhh. only 18 days to go! cant wait!

felix the housecat siver screen shower scene has had the shivers goin down my spine

I know what you mean, That song makes me feel the same way. When I heard him play that at Minisrty, I went crazy.

I love Okenfold's Southern Sun, I hear that all the time at work and I start day draming about Ibiza :) ahh, memories.

So many songs that were played repeatedly in Ibiza this year... I think two songs represent it well:

Trance: Warrior - Untitled! I love this tune so much after UK and Ibiza.

House and the overall song of Ibiza: Cosmos - Take Me With You!!! This song just screams Ibiza, nothing but good vibes and perfection.

*****Joe & Jessey - Pure Hooney (Studio 45 Mix)*****

It´s unstopable. This tune will be an anthem.
It´s got a catchy rythm and lyric.

My Tunes

Layo & Bushwacka - Love story
Tim Deluxe - it just wont do
and this monster
Jurgen Vries - The Theme

Robbie Rivera - The Hum Melody is awsome. I think this was the track we kept hearing but i'm not sure. Is there a track that sounds a little like it that is getting played a lot?

Not really a summer song this one, but my favourite I've heard all year:

Underworld, '2 months off'! Love it!!!

Can't wait for the whole album in September.

jamese75 said:
Not really a summer song this one, but my favourite I've heard all year:

Underworld, '2 months off'! Love it!!!

Can't wait for the whole album in September.

Saw that on MTV2 last night and thought it was brilliant.

Some excellent remix possibilities too.

Back