Song of summer 2002

Top tunes from my two weeks were:
Layo & Bushwaka - Love Story
Underworld - Two Months off
Sahsa - Wavey Gravy
Paul Oakenfold - Southern Sun
Tim DL - It just wont do

there was one other that I don't know it's name but it got played most nights and had a really driving bassline and really distinctive filtered-to-hell synth part. Any clues?

DEFINETLY!
the track of the summer:

loudeast - lights off

a song to dance with the eyes closed in the mainfloor of space, or kissing someone ;)

this might be really old, and i don't even know if i have the name right, but this song makes me think of my 2 weeks there a lot:

Live Element - Be Free

(actually, if anyone knows the name to be wrong, please give me the right one so i can get a better copy of it!)

Narcotic Thrust- Safe from Harm
Cosmos- Let me take me with you; Sasha played this on the terrace at space LAST year, didnt realise what it was till Pete Tong played it a few months ago!!!!!

Big Punisher i heard that remix of "Cafe Del Mar-Energy 52" at Manummision opening nite & Godskitchen openning nite played by Marco V himself.
what you think of his other tune "Marco V-GODD" thats a f***in banger!

Ill say the new remix of "Agnelli & Nelson-Everyday" is prob the best tune.

At the end of the day its all the classic Ibiza trance anthems that are the winners.

What about SOLARIS- Sunrise released on funky Guidance....

It was released last year but in september, so it couldnt have been played on IBIZA 2001, has any1 heard it this summer already ?
I think its f**in perfect for the space terrace or Bora...u can feel the SUN indeed, when dancing to it :D :D :D :D ....very beautiful

My mix with fresh Ibiza 2002 tunes. :)

I just finished making a 60 min live mix with some of the top house tunes listed here. :) I've made it free for everyone to download for a week or two, so please go ahead... download and let me know what you think about it... I'm pretty pleased with it apart from missing a few beats at the end... but hey, I'm just an amateur mixer... :) I haven't been away on the izland just yet this year so I suspect I will make another mix with more tracks when I get back home in early September. hehe...

Get the mix here:
http://www.analoguesamples.com/bjorn/download/xakkibizahouse2002.zip

Tracklist:

Shakedown - At Night (Kid Creme Mix)
Cassius - I'm A Woman
ATFC - Erotik
Groove Foundation - That Feeling (Dub)
Moony - Dove (Full Intention Vocal Mix)
Raven Maize - Fascinated (Joey Negro's Club Mix)
Minimal funk iv - Definition of House (Original 12'' Mix)
Therese - Monkey (Stonebridge ext mix)
16th element - Well Strung (Original Mix)
Tim Deluxe feat. Sam Obernik - It Just Won't Do (Club Mix)
Azzido da Bass feat. Roland Clark - Speed can you feel it (Oliver Klein deep vocal mix)
Layo And Bushwacker - Love story (bushwacka! remix)

Dirty Vegas - Ghosts
Narcotic Spirit - Safe From Harm
Paul Oakenfold - Southern Sun

best song

Dee Dee - Forever
Fragma - Embrace Me
Devotion - The Mystery
Starchaser - Love Will Set You Free

Point of View - DB Boulevard
Where's Your Heat At? - Basement Jaxx

t1manit0 said:
Point of View - DB Boulevard
Where's Your Heat At? - Basement Jaxx
I know every1's entitle to their own 'point of view', but are you taking the piss? neither of these tracks will probably get played in any club in ibiza all season!

Me and my friends were actually chatting about how there was not really any particular song that reminded us of the holiday this year.

In the past there has always been at least one track that has been played everywhere :confused:

Back