Sgt Slick - Right In The Night
Fred Baker and Greg Nash - Lunar Eclipse
Bottom Feeder - Say Yes
Blur - Song 2
I am Finn - I Love You
Dj Shah - Back To You
Beatman - The Sad Clown
Retroid - Good Morning Antarctica

So I didn't get much response when I posted this in the Mix Download section, so SURPIRSE :)

I've tried to put something for everyone.. I know the play list might look a bit daunting, but, maybe give it ago and let me know what you think. I have every confidence that the usual suspects will let me know how crap it is, as is always the case, thus usually leading to less people being interested, (hoorah to you.. if your them, loser) but, I'm going to ask you to make your own opinion and try and be open minded as to what I'm trying to do with the show and the music.

I hope you like it.. Let me know.

So I didn't get much response when I posted this in the Mix Download section, so SURPIRSE :)

Its not very often I find myself agreeing with Olly, (in fact I think this is probably the first time), but this is a major, major fail and smacks of desperation. If people like your mix they will let you know believe me.

Mixes in the mix download section not in open chat... Are you any better than any of the hundreds of DJ's we get on here??? Nope probably not.

Still gives us all a good chance to bitch :lol::lol::lol:

Give him a break!

Everyone is entitled to listen to whatever they want without being subject to extreme musical nazism.

If you don't like it, put your headphones on and be self righteous - but do it quietly.

(feeling slightly ruthless today)

...and your opinion is always valued by us all so it is indeed a tragedy and I think we've all learned an important lesson in forum etiquette today.

I hope all responsible have had a good long hard think about their actions.

Olly.. Who are you mate? Go and play your 1 genre, to your 6 Dj friends and, be happy with it if thats what makes you feel all high and mighty.

But, just know, I only do my mixes this way because doing them your way, your, cliche underground way, is so piss easy, that it's the reason why every man and his dog such as yourself, is just another Dj on the internet ripping on someone on a forum who can play cheese to a crowd and have them respond in a much better way then yawning as I'm sure they do to anything you'd ever play.

Theres a difference between constructive criticism and just being a ****ing bitch,
so go back to your kennel Benji cos I deal with Dj's like you all the time.
I get banned from forums cos of people like you ALL the time.
It's an internet Dj thing. Keep the top act down on the net so you can brag more about yourself to get the big gigs then be a ****ing let down when you do. .. No wonder club land is faced with so much violence. If I had to have a ****ing toss bucket like you as my Dj I'd wanna deck some **** aswell.

You KNEW what you were going to say before you even heard that mix. Thats why your thoughts mean as much to me as the left overs of a cheap hookers tampon lieing in the gutter.

Your sitting here laughing at me, just demonstrates your own self centred ego.
If you didn't feel threatened by the mix, you'd of said nothing.
If you thought it had potential, you'd of offered critcism.
If you thought it had NO potential, you'd of offered criticsm.
But your answer was based purely as a response to my online personality, not my ability to mix 2 songs together.

The sad truth is, deep down you probably knew it was better than anything you could do so felt the need to knock it down out of jealousy because if someone is better than you, the attention isn't on you. Denie it if you like, but I have your kind pegged to the ****ing tee, because your kind beg me for gigs, your kind bore my crowd, your kind leave my gigs crying when I've booted them the **** off for being ****. So, run along Benji.. Give this thread to people who actually go out to dance to music, not **** heads who go out to cry about it because they can't do better.

Robder: Thank you for your kind words champ. You give me faith that there are still decent people left in dance music.

Matt Collins: I think if people like a mix in todays industry the last thing they do is admit to it. People only say the like things when the person of which they're commenting on has more to offer than they do.

Post your mix wherever you want.

But give it a rest with all the attention seeking, neediness and self defensive disclaimers. It's very childish and off putting.

Olly.. Who are you mate? Go and play your 1 genre, to your 6 Dj friends and, be happy with it if thats what makes you feel all high and mighty.

But, just know, I only do my mixes this way because doing them your way, your, cliche underground way, is so piss easy, that it's the reason why every man and his dog such as yourself, is just another Dj on the internet ripping on someone on a forum who can play cheese to a crowd and have them respond in a much better way then yawning as I'm sure they do to anything you'd ever play.

Theres a difference between constructive criticism and just being a ****ing bitch,
so go back to your kennel Benji cos I deal with Dj's like you all the time.
I get banned from forums cos of people like you ALL the time.
It's an internet Dj thing. Keep the top act down on the net so you can brag more about yourself to get the big gigs then be a ****ing let down when you do. .. No wonder club land is faced with so much violence. If I had to have a ****ing toss bucket like you as my Dj I'd wanna deck some **** aswell.

You KNEW what you were going to say before you even heard that mix. Thats why your thoughts mean as much to me as the left overs of a cheap hookers tampon lieing in the gutter.

Your sitting here laughing at me, just demonstrates your own self centred ego.
If you didn't feel threatened by the mix, you'd of said nothing.
If you thought it had potential, you'd of offered critcism.
If you thought it had NO potential, you'd of offered criticsm.
But your answer was based purely as a response to my online personality, not my ability to mix 2 songs together.

The sad truth is, deep down you probably knew it was better than anything you could do so felt the need to knock it down out of jealousy because if someone is better than you, the attention isn't on you. Denie it if you like, but I have your kind pegged to the ****ing tee, because your kind beg me for gigs, your kind bore my crowd, your kind leave my gigs crying when I've booted them the **** off for being ****. So, run along Benji.. Give this thread to people who actually go out to dance to music, not **** heads who go out to cry about it because they can't do better.

-quite frankly, amazing...

*beanie, if you're reading, you gotta check this guy out - pure next-level :D

MarkB, on the internet, just sitting at your computer is a cry for attention for anyone who needs it more than the person sitting there.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

im not wanting to sound like a twat here BUT: i know i can do just as good (or better!) & do so most weekend's in your own hometown's better clubs so im being honest when i say im commenting soley on 2things:

No1: the FA/C/T/ that if you were half as good as you say you are i would probably know you....

&

No2: you seriously need to tone down the ego dood.....:rolleyes:

no1 wants to hear a DJ crap on about how ****ing great they are! you mix OTHER people's music... big ****ing deal.... im all for putting up mixes on the net but you cant crack the sads when someone from the other side of the world gives you ****.... especially when your comeback is (arrogantly) "you'RE kind bore my crowd, you'RE kind leave my gigs crying when I've booted them the **** off for being ****" :rolleyes::spank:

what the **** is that??

aaaaaaaaanyways>>>> next! :rolleyes:

Everyone's desperate to have the last word. :lol:

You guys lynched the bloke in the first place like a bunch of playground bullies...enough now! :eek:

Back