Solomun +1 @ Pacha 2017

I wait till sa trinxa to be honest,arriving fresh there at AM and get the party started after a good lunch are some of best ibiza moments. Home n'all by 9pm hit a few small bars near hotel and in bed by 12.:cool: the clubs really have had by now.. is all about the afters or the pre.... Pp

Last edited:
Just arrived... Pacha is very nicely busy. Paitiently awaiting the arrival of Solomun after a nice warm up. Trying to end this early tonight for Cocoon but will see how that fares :D

some mates went there, i feel gutted not having enough 2017 holydays as through videos posted by 4 different mates it look nice, same for Music on (im not a fan but i have to keep the night busy :lol: (i don't go on holidays to make siestas :D)
i may split my ibz trip not into 3 round but 3-4 shortest ones, (@Nobbie Q if u can't plan august as too expensive let me know about ur july trip) with trustful mates along may july aug & more days for closing such 18days+

Impressive afters for Solomun with Tale of Us at a villa in Es Cubells...looks like the party carried on until this morning.

I am not sure he played that version of it.

I haven´t been to too many s+1s this summer, but I do think I recall him playing the vocal of that tune...but I really don´t think it was that version that time I heard it.

Back