Solomun +1 @ Pacha 2017

LP_IBIZA

The line-up's for the 2017 season have now been released

Discuss....

Attachments

• Solomun+1 2017.jpeg
    Solomun+1 2017.jpeg
    240 KB · Views: 80
So I got Michael Mayer.... I haven't heard him live before so looking forward to it. Lots of repeat names in there form previous years. On a personal level I would love to see him do a set with the likes of Sasha or digweed as previously discussed.

I got Michael Mayer as well and have to say I feel a little disappointed considering the other names on that list! Any idea what he's like is he Dixon/Ame style or more heavy techno techno?

Last edited:
So I got Sven.

As I have never seen Sven before I was thinking of doing Cocoon the next night.

Now I know both sets will be magical but it's puts me in a choice.

Which one will be best?

So I got Sven.

Which one will be best?

I was at the Sven night last year and it was top drawer

So I got Sven.

Which one will be best?

Never been to a +1 so im opting for this! (Wish i could still hack 2 days in a row:lol:)

Last edited:
Have to say liking down the list I was disappointed too. What date are you going?
I going the one in early July, from having a little listen on soundcloud and youtube I have to say I'm alittle more excited now. He seems to be similar to the melodic techno of Dixon and Ame and looks to suit solomun style rather well.

So I got Sven.

Which one will be best?

I'm actually pretty surprised that Sven is doing Pacha the day before one of his all night long sets.
as to which will be best: For me personally Sven all night long in the MAIN ROOM of amnesia is the best ibiza experience I have ever witnessed, and I've done it a couple of times.
I also prefer his all night long in the main room to the ones he is doing on the terrace. he will play the heavier techno stuff in the main room.
I will be in Ibiza this date and I'll choose cocoon :)

Michael Mayer is a very good dj, just not as hyped as Dixon/Ame etc. He's very talented - check his fabric mix and the "Immer" compilations he's put out.
This is what I have gathered form a couple of listens to some mixes and it appears he has played most years for Solomun so he must be liked by him! Hopefully this turn out to be a good night even if there are a fair few better ones!

This is what I have gathered form a couple of listens to some mixes and it appears he has played most years for Solomun so he must be liked by him! Hopefully this turn out to be a good night even if there are a fair few better ones!

Currently listening to his boiler room London

I got Matthew Dear. I think I have seen him before, not sure. Either way, he obviously didn't make much of an impression! Anyone know much about him?

@Fergi re the 'sven dilemma'...

if you go and see him at amnesia, that's where he's home. you get 6 hours of him, only interrupted by a quick hour of redshape live. it'll be perfectly busy I think, without being packed - comfy to dance. and for a while it'll definitely be properly banging techno.

if you go and see him at pacha, you get 3 hours of him. it'll be packed, definitely less comfy on the dancefloor. but what I have to say is that the very moment sven comes on the decks at pacha, the whole place goes bonkers. it really is one of the most anticipated moments of the whole summer at pacha and you can feel the anticipation that night.

up to you to decide in the end!

Any thoughts on why Ame and Michael Mayer are playing twice? This helped me think Mayer will be a good night though!

Last edited:
Back