Solomun +1 @ Pacha 2017

Really hope they release his 3am set soon. There was a track that got played a good 40 minutes into his set with a female vocal voice, and had a groovy baseline behind it. It was great dancing next to a jasmine waltz lookalike, especially when she done the "run hands through hair whilst closing eyes and giving off sexy smile" look :twisted:. . Also his opening track i'd like to hear again, perfect tempo and kickdrums.

Where is the best place to stand for next time?

I tried the top floor bar but got way too packed as I thought it was for VIP and left it too late for good spot :lol:

Went downstairs ended up infront of a pillow just as you walk into the place. Also tried standing back against the mirror but had too many people coming and going.

Any US Spotlighters doing this one? I am over working in NYC for a few weeks in December, and this lands nicely in the middle.

us-1208-1011819-1033840-front.jpg

Any US Spotlighters doing this one? I am over working in NYC for a few weeks in December, and this lands nicely in the middle.

I'll be down in Miami and will catch them both the day after for Art Basel. Sadly Tek Support has become the lead promoter in warehouse events in New York, so while obviously the lineup is great, I would say good luck at the event. Solomun was last in here in Ny on a Wednesday in April and you could not budge in the space they chose until 4am. I'd like to try and be positive so i will just say hopefully they do better this time.

Solomun still doing it musically? Haven't seen him for a while....is he getting a bit lazy with his selections?

Solomun still doing it musically? Haven't seen him for a while....is he getting a bit lazy with his selections?
Against my better judgement we parted with a small fortune to see him at Pacha in August. Tbf I thought he was quality and between 4-5am it was like a full on rave in there. He exceeded my expectations based on his you tube sets.

Back