Solomun +1 2019

Haven't been to his night yet this year, but Solomun is lucky his waning popularity is being buoyed by these stellar +1 guests. Of course, waning is just my opinion but some guests like Gou and Sulta scream of desperation to be more popular

Haven't been to his night yet this year, but Solomun is lucky his waning popularity is being buoyed by these stellar +1 guests. Of course, waning is just my opinion but some guests like Gou and Sulta scream of desperation to be more popular
I think that’s harsh mate. He’s always mixed up current flavours of the month with established guests and really underground dis. I don’t think the model has changed much and the dance floor fills for him.

the reason for solomuns 2019 lineup isn't a "waning popularity", on the contrary. He is so popular that he doesn't need to spend lots of money for big support djs but can get away with "lesser" names. That AND he is pushing young and budding careers through that. I like that.

It amazes me the pelters Solomun gets on here sometimes!

IMO Solomun +1 is still a superb night. Musically always great, never had a bad experience (well... with the exception of one guest once who was a little under par). The atmosphere inside Pacha during peak hours is amazing. The crowd has always been decent in my experience and is nicely mixed. It feels like a totally unique party when you're inside, and believe me, Solomun has still got it! I've been going to the party since 2015 and he's sound has varied slightly from year to year, but for me, he has never compromised despite his growing popularity.

One thing I will say is I haven't been this season yet - but I'm there for the Maceo Plex date and I will review again then!

IMO Solomun +1 is still a superb night. Musically always great, never had a bad experience (well... with the exception of one guest once who was a little under par). The atmosphere inside Pacha during peak hours is amazing. The crowd has always been decent in my experience and is nicely mixed. It feels like a totally unique party when you're inside, and believe me, Solomun has still got it! I've been going to the party since 2015 and he's sound has varied slightly from year to year, but for me, he has never compromised despite his growing popularity.

One thing I will say is I haven't been this season yet - but I'm there for the Maceo Plex date and I will review again then!
Going same weekend, what else you planning?

Thinking Shadows rather than Dixon on the Friday as been to that already this year. Maybe Burridge at Amnesia after.

See you at the Plex night then mate. I totally agree with you sentiment. We went in June for Adriatique and it was absolutely spot on and the atmosphere was very much up for it. I wasn’t that impressed last year as it didn’t quite seem to get going but he is certainly on form right now imo.

I’m out from the 18th - 20th August and my current plans are Solomun+1 and Cocoon unless Circo that week pulls out something super special! I’ll see you both there though, can’t wait!

Not many events anymore where I walk through the club doors with ‘THAT feeling’ but this is certainly one of them!

Yeah his party is a staple of Ibiza Sundays now, and represents Pacha at it's finest. I've had amazing nights there. I just remain skeptical as to how many heads would come through for a Solomun all nighter without some of these guests. I'm thinking Diynamic isn't as huge anymore, his last Diynamic Ibiza party barely had any Diynamic artists and neither with the next one. I feel Afterlife is pushing new boundaries now for that sound.

I hope he does well as I like the style he plays, and the memes that he provides! I'm obviously still going with his B2B Horvat and most likely with Gerd Janson

Yeah his party is a staple of Ibiza Sundays now, and represents Pacha at it's finest. I've had amazing nights there. I just remain skeptical as to how many heads would come through for a Solomun all nighter without some of these guests. I'm thinking Diynamic isn't as huge anymore, his last Diynamic Ibiza party barely had any Diynamic artists and neither with the next one. I feel Afterlife is pushing new boundaries now for that sound.

I hope he does well as I like the style he plays, and the memes that he provides! I'm obviously still going with his B2B Horvat and most likely with Gerd Janson

Pretty sure Solomun could pack out any club on the island on his name alone.

Back