Solomun+1 2018

Get Gp to do you a schedule :)
A light meal of a bbaguette and a free plate of olives,a nap in the car and straight to club just before solly drops Age of love..

No need for the nap in the car, he will be having a 15 minute siesta on a bench on the rooftop smoking area before chewing on some ginger and continuing on until midday :lol:

not stressful but very VERY exhausting, 14 days along closing 17 without sleeping in a bed :spank: (the only one was at pikes hotel for Hyte after party, oct 5 :D , felt asleep only 2 times in the car 4 & 5 hours) , u can eat swallow, sniff all the drugs u want, u wont follow :lol:
No more nap in the car, i ll manage ibz 18 with less daytime parties & some little nap on the beach so i ll look less wasted than ibz 17 :oops:
ps:i ll have lot of time to sleep in ibz year 2019 or 2020 when on clubbing retirement :p
vmv

Last edited:
not stressful but very VERY exhausting, 14 days along closing 17 without sleeping in a bed :spank: (the only one was at pikes hotel for Hyte after party, oct 5 :D , felt asleep only 2 times in the car 4 & 5 hours) , u can eat swallow, sniff all the drugs u want, u wont follow :lol:
No more nap in the car, i ll manage ibz 18 with less daytime parties & some little nap on the beach so i ll look less wasted than ibz 17 :oops:
ps:i ll have lot of time to sleep in ibz year 2019 or 2020 when on clubbing retirement :p
vmv

Wow I dunno how you do it. That sounds absolutely horrible to me.

I have no intention to keep up with gp's plans. sounds all very stressful to me if I'm completely honest.
What if we threw in a free t shirt and lollipops?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I dunno how you do it. That sounds absolutely horrible to me.
it s a spiritual thing , pushing body to limits i can't do it more than 3 years in a row so ibz 19 may be the last year partying.unless this year.
Each 5th /6th day you really feel the tireness & needs some sleep.5h-6h is fine
As cream to ease the pain of feet, having eye lotion to ease the pain of itchy eyes was priceless :D

See you Opening after a go to Blue Marlin that sunday from 7pm to midnight max.

no worries, i know how it is dangerous to drive in this kind of state
it was more true ibz 12 13 when driving for free ibz spotlight from pdb, priv, amnesia to san , after a party, the return from san an to Figueretas was really a struggle

After a party i avoid driving too much it means no more rides to bring people on opposite side of mine
i make an exception aug 17 when a good friend beg to bring him san an in big villa far far than the end after kumharas , then dropping the mex girl in san an then i halt at the parking on the right,for a 45mn power nap, the one leading to benimussa as i knew i couldnt make it to figueretas

i nearly die 2 time in Paris with swing around crashcar, so i drive very very carefully in any places
For now i never felt asleep while driving & i know my limits & no way to give the car to a mate that took drugs & i dont drink booze as i know it will be a struggle to drive with , even one shot

Ibz roads are very dangerous, for people renting bike, i never heard about contacts not having a crash...

Last edited:
Back