Solomun+1 2018

What is price on the door usually for Solomun?

Have a feeling I could be flying solo to my night but don't want to book tickets in case I stick with my group and go elsewhere!

Got Mano as the plus one but none of my group are really into Solomun!!

Looks like I'm also flying solo to Afterlife opening, although I know a few people on the island who should be going to that one.

80€
some mate had prepaid tix for privilege opening & couldnt make it because of ibz side effects :D sometimes its better to pay at doors when last mn decision :p

No one had a car in the group u may guess why :spank:, i ve just seen mates were spreading money with taxis for the meetup, san an ibz-> town PDB, pdb-> Pacha) & i know to manage my body :cool:, the only time i felt alseep it was when car is parked along chillout drinking otherwise im focusing on the road

No one had a car in the group u may guess why :spank:, i ve just seen mates were spreading money with taxis for the meetup, san an ibz-> town PDB, pdb-> Pacha) & i know to manage my body :cool:, the only time i felt alseep it was when car is parked along chillout drinking otherwise im focusing on the road

Drunk drivers say the same thing tbh

I bought 1l hierbas with 70% left and ask to 3 suiss met around pacha aftercend of parties solomun, to drink it as it will be a waitst to drop it filled..they empty it until 10% left
I only drink 1-2shots b4 entering the club so I'm far away from the definition of alcohol addict ,u can ask to people that follow me on my ride and they will tell how it goes in Ibiza about my driving

Until the day... The lack of sleep will not warn you the day your brain(more than your body) will decide to stop and sleep.
I am a professional driver, 150 000km/year,driving day and night, and I have seen so much accidents due to this, with people saying the same than you.
Read some serious medical studies about it and you will understand.
No personal offense, but for me you're a danger on ibiza roads after the first 36 hours.

The people that do drugs and drink a lot trying to give advices :D...
I nearly die 1 time by head to tail, because of wheel under pressure so I drive very carefully since this and know 1rst sign of real tireness and stop the car if if feel I can't drive anymore ,it happened,a 15mn to 2hrs sleep fix it.
I already feel asleep while driving because of medics 1 time
The only time driving was a pain in ibz was when i brought some people for free from pdb to san.around 8h00am.the return one was a pain
Since this I don't give ride any more to people on opposite side than me.
Don't forget I'm not average people ,got quiet strong minds that let me party 18-19days in a row last year

i know but who does drug in ibz? drink booze? not me.
i even quit smoking this year.

i'm safe guy, i nearly die 2 times by crashcar, don't want to die in ibiza.
i know my limits
Ask to all spotlight that went along my rides about their feedbacks

ps : ok i grant u ,it was dangerous 3 years ago with the free rides IBz san an at 8h00am after the party but ive decided not to drive more than 10miles when the club shut .
last time ive make a ride for 3 swiss people getting from S+1 closing18 from pacha to san an & after dropping them, i halted in a bar & rest 3hours b4 taking car back to ibz town
it was free booze for them & some insist for me,having hierbas while driving, i told them , better not if u want to get to San an alive :D=> good transition to be back to topic ;)

Last edited:
Lawrence as the plus one thus week, right up my street....ooh matron. So tempted to book a flight :/

It's not usually - I've only ever known the format to be...

Guest- 00:00-03:00
Solomun 03:00-06:00
Guest b2b Solomu - 06:00-END

Gotta correct you on this. They usually have an unadvertised guest playing from 00:00 to 1:30 ish. For Solly + Dixon 2016 it was Alex Kennon and Magdelena for the same date last year.

i know but who does drug in ibz? drink booze? not me.
i even quit smoking this year.

i'm safe guy, i nearly die 2 times by crashcar, don't want to die in ibiza.
i know my limits
Ask to all spotlight that went along my rides about their feedbacks

ps : ok i grant u ,it was dangerous 3 years ago with the free rides IBz san an at 8h00am after the party but ive decided not to drive more than 10miles when the club shut .
last time ive make a ride for 3 swiss people getting from S+1 closing18 from pacha to san an & after dropping them, i halted in a bar & rest 3hours b4 taking car back to ibz town
it was free booze for them & some insist for me,having hierbas while driving, i told them , better not if u want to get to San an alive :D=> good transition to be back to topic ;)
some of the posts you make are quite contradictory bud, no dig (why the f*** do i have to put a disclaimer?!?!?) but ppl drive on drugs in ibiza yes and in my opinon are more than likely 'safer' than ppl driving on drink of the same quantity....

Gotta correct you on this. They usually have an unadvertised guest playing from 00:00 to 1:30 ish. For Solly + Dixon 2016 it was Alex Kennon and Magdelena for the same date last year.

I dunno about usually but maybe sometimes a guest plays the first hour or so ... we always arrive early (latest 12.30) and I’ve maybe only seen seen an unbilled warm up DJ once (6 visits from 2015-2017) ... indeed Solomun himself started at 12 on the dot for the Sven date last year ... I guess the lesson if you rate the +1 then arriving early is a good shout

Back