Solomun + 1 2016

but...this is nothing compared to the solomun+1 date with richie which has gone up to...80€ in pre sale.

I would say the usual thing to people and book a table at the restaurant, but its probably already booked out.

Serious question though, is Solomun bursting out of Pacha? The fee he is going to want next year and the demand for him could mean even bigger venue? Or are + Live events at Destino & Ushuaia helping take the strain?

boy, people's wallets will feel the fact richie hawtin only plays very few ibiza dates this year.

went to a three hour set by richie this weekend.. the best I've heard him in years!! not having the pressure of his own night does him good

went to a three hour set by richie this weekend.. the best I've heard him in years!! not having the pressure of his own night does him good

Agree. I think he took on too much with ENTER, and worried about things that distracted him from the music. A few people who I know that casually come across him a few times a year at various clubs etc, all say that he's "chilled the f**k out" this summer...

I'd not been to Pacha since Subliminal in its hey day, 2007/2008 time? The busy-ness of the club put me off and lack of events that really interested me. I don't know anything about Mano Le Tough but might give it a go this year, just a shame about the price of it....
Mano is a great dj, check out his enter set from 2 years ago

I am considering attending the 11th Sept date with Solomun and Mano Le Tough. I have never seen Solomun or Mano before. The essential mix by Solomun was very good which is one of the reasons I want to see him play. I am not a huge techno fan and when I do listen, its more on the harder/darker side. I am trying to justify the price and if I should go. Any thoughts?

Heading on the 11th Sept myself, really looking forward to it. Seen Mano Le Tough on the terrace at Enter 2 years back and he was quality, id say deffo give it a go :)

Pretty good value as it gets you in the club too....

CqPX1FOUkAAlhRZ

Yeah that's not bad at all, considering how presale tix for the event only are like what 60 euros or 70? 4 course meal!

this is a very good deal indeed, almost can't believe my eyes. pre sale is 80€ for that date

Who wants to go daning after dinner..o_O
Lol you haven't heard of dinner and dancing?
Wonder if they'll give proper courses, still good tho.

80 Euros presale is insane! That's Guetta levels. I guess I'd still pay it, being Ibiza and all and how it's Hawtin and Solomun's first time playing together unless they did if before at another event

The night before his residency at Pacha? Cant see it happening, but we'll see

I don't see why that wouldn't potentially be possible. Ushuaia closing won't go on later than 4AM so he will have plenty of time before his own night.

I know he played his own night and then Cocoon the next day last season for instance, I don't really see why that would be an issue.

I don't see why that wouldn't potentially be possible. Ushuaia closing won't go on later than 4AM so he will have plenty of time before his own night.

I know he played his own night and then Cocoon the next day last season for instance, I don't really see why that would be an issue.
It's not about him being able to play two nights consecutively, it will
be about if Pacha would let him play Ushuaia closing. I don't think that they would let him, with it being space closing the same night they will want him to have as much pulling power as possible. If he was to play somewhere else the night before people might go see him there then not bother to go pacha because they've already seen him the night before.

It's not about him being able to play two nights consecutively, it will
be about if Pacha would let him play Ushuaia closing. I don't think that they would let him, with it being space closing the same night they will want him to have as much pulling power as possible. If he was to play somewhere else the night before people might go see him there then not bother to go pacha because they've already seen him the night before.

I didn't consider Space closing being the same night and given that I would agree it's unlikely.

I'm excited to see Ushuaia's closing lineup. Generally speaking always manage to pull something out of the bag.

Back