Solomun + 1 2016

Oooh i didnt realise Sollybobs was playing with Mano, I arrive on the 11th as well, wanted to see Mano for ages, went to Enter with the wife to see him on the terrace, i assume he came on at 3am-ish, made the mistake of saying to the wife ''not sure what time we are going to get back'' - she said ''i want to go now''- it was 02.45.... cheers love, so is an option for the first night.

The +1 seems to be playing 00:30-0300 most weeks, so your wife may be able to last the distance.

58eur, I must be getting old as that's gonna hurt! Might leave Kelly at the hotel! (I am not a tight ass just I have bagged tickets for Afterlife with dixon & ame for 50eur for us both, Pacha tho so...)

It's just easier to type out and has less syllables, so perfect for informal message board conversations. This isn't some dissertation I'm handing in. So I'll keep on the Solly bandwagon :). I might even shorten it to Sols!

lol get me an after party wristband and I'm cool with it lol

What warrants that decision? Different set to a different club? Ive booked tickets to see him at Ushuiaia. Cant wait hes the one im looking forward to seeing the most I must say

What warrants that decision? Different set to a different club? Ive booked tickets to see him at Ushuiaia. Cant wait hes the one im looking forward to seeing the most I must say

his night at pacha has just a completely different feel and atmosphere. he's really 'home' there right now and as said a lot of times previously, if you want to experience a DJ at the climax of his career and a club that you've never seen rocking / going off that way, sundays at pacha it is hands down.

I'm not saying the solomun+live parties at ushuaïa (or destino for that matter) arent' good or not worth going; if you like festival like setups with big stages and you don't mind the party to stop at midnight, then you might as well like it. musically it actually won't be much different. but vibe wise, it really doesn't have a patch on solomun+1 at pacha. I'm neither the biggest fan of solomun nor of pacha, but in more than a decade I'm visiting pacha regularly, I've never seen tearing ANY night taking off the club's roof that way. period.

his night at pacha has just a completely different feel and atmosphere. he's really 'home' there right now and as said a lot of times previously, if you want to experience a DJ at the climax of his career and a club that you've never seen rocking / going off that way, sundays at pacha it is hands down.

I'm not saying the solomun+live parties at ushuaïa (or destino for that matter) arent' good or not worth going; if you like festival like setups with big stages and you don't mind the party to stop at midnight, then you might as well like it. musically it actually won't be much different. but vibe wise, it really doesn't have a patch on solomun+1 at pacha. I'm neither the biggest fan of solomun nor of pacha, but in more than a decade I'm visiting pacha regularly, I've never seen tearing ANY night taking off the club's roof that way. period.

I havent been to nearly as many night in Pacha as Stivi, but i have been to Pacha at least once or twice per year for 7 years now. (including 3 solomun +1s) and i agree its on another level.

I havent been to nearly as many night in Pacha as Stivi, but i have been to Pacha at least once or twice per year for 7 years now. (including 3 solomun +1s) and i agree its on another level.

I would agree.

I found Myself wanting to visit Pacha as its such a legendary club on The Island, but until Solomun came around I never really had an event to my tastes. I have to say from attending last year, it was one of the very best nights I've ever had on The Island.

It truly makes you appreciate what a fantastic club Pacha is on the right night - the room comes alive and its something you have to experience.

Never even thought of going Pacha cant stand all the EDM and mainstream events they put on.

Will have to look into this night next year though, we are only on the island for 4 nights this sept so it was pot luck Solomun was at Ushuiaia and after hearing raving reviews its a no brainer!

they have 3 underground nights, one alternative (flower power) and three commercial ones, of which two actually aren't really EDM (my house and pure pacha), but rather mainstream house, with a few EDM tracks thrown in for good measure.

by the way, this year I notice a lot of nights in various clubs are slowly but steadily drifting away from EDM.

I'd not been to Pacha since Subliminal in its hey day, 2007/2008 time? The busy-ness of the club put me off and lack of events that really interested me. I don't know anything about Mano Le Tough but might give it a go this year, just a shame about the price of it....

boy, people's wallets will feel the fact richie hawtin only plays very few ibiza dates this year.

cocoon this coming monday is 51€ in pre sale - most expensive date so far. but...this is nothing compared to the solomun+1 date with richie which has gone up to...80€ in pre sale.

boy, people's wallets will feel the fact richie hawtin only plays very few ibiza dates this year.

cocoon this coming monday is 51€ in pre sale - most expensive date so far. but...this is nothing compared to the solomun+1 date with richie which has gone up to...80€ in pre sale.

I've mine bought at €58 pre Brexit, maybe worth selling now lol

Back