Solo Trip to Ibiza, PDB, Sep 21st-27th

Ahh, a woman after my own heart :)!! I like to drinks to be quite sweet so Amaretto & cranberry (won't have it in Ibiza on account of it probably being a rip-off), white & rose wine spritzers (with lemonade), vodka lemonade......

Fabulous darling, haha! I was in Ibiza in July for my birthday, was in this beautiful bar on a playa d'en bossa, the morning of my birthday drinking kiar royals, heaven! X

I meant 20th September lol!
I can't wait for this holiday.... 7 weeks to go & the pint down is on! Party @ MN..... Xxx

I meant 20th September lol!
I can't wait for this holiday.... 7 weeks to go & the pint down is on! Party @ MN..... Xxx

Awesome! Which parties at Ushuaia are you wanting to go to? I'm thinking about checking out La Familia on the 23rd...are you staying in PDB as well?

Yeah I'm going to stay in PDB.... There's a few solos from here going. Will be good to meet new people. Where are you staying??? X
Awesome! Which parties at Ushuaia are you wanting to go to? I'm thinking about checking out La Familia on the 23rd...are you staying in PDB as well?
going

Yeah I'm going to stay in PDB.... There's a few solos from here going. Will be good to meet new people. Where are you staying??? X

going

Awesome! I might have to check out La Familia then if you and some of the other solos are going. I'm staying at Grand Palladium Palace. What about you?

Last edited:
Woo!!!

That day it will probably just be my cousin and I. Unless my cousin's brother comes with his fiance. It's going to be awesome!

By the way, to anyone else, I'll be in PDB as well from 9/21 - 9/30. :)

At which hotel are you staying man?

I'm sure we most definitely will if were all staying in the same hotel and at the same time! Do you have any nights planned you'd like to go to??? Are you going solo too :) x

I'm sure we most definitely will if were all staying in the same hotel and at the same time! Do you have any nights planned you'd like to go to??? Are you going solo too :) x

I'm actually staying at Palladium Palace, but that's only a few hotels down from Mare Nostrum...I'm going solo as well, and have already bought a ticket to La Espuma at Amnesia on the 26th. Sounds like pretty much everyone in the thread is planning to go to Carl Cox on the 22nd. I haven't decided if I'll check that out or not, but since it seems like a ton of other solos are going, it might be worth checking out. Are you going? I'm also thinking about La Familia on the 23rd at Ushuaia or Martin Solveig on the same night at Pacha. That'll probably wrap up my clubbing for this trip though. I plan to build in at least a little bit of relaxation :)

yeah im hoping to relax on some days too... need to get at least a bit of a tan :)
Where are you travelling from???? :)

At which hotel are you staying man?

Hey man, sorry for the late response. Been busy past few days and I don't always seem to get the notifications via email.
I won't be staying at a hotel, we have a condo/apartment we rented for that time. Much more space and more privacy watching the beach :D

Hey man, sorry for the late response. Been busy past few days and I don't always seem to get the notifications via email.
I won't be staying at a hotel, we have a condo/apartment we rented for that time. Much more space and more privacy watching the beach :D

No worries man! Less than a month to go now! :)

Back