Solo Trip to Ibiza, PDB, Sep 21st-27th

Pizzaman87

Hi All,

Long story short, it's been 6 grueling years of me aching to return to the Island. I first visited for the Opening Parties in June 2009 and loved every second. I've since spent every year saying I'd go back, but could never find anyone to accompany me (lack of vacation time, money, and every other excuse...), I've decided to go solo! I'll be staying Playa d'en Bossa before heading down to Formentera for some additional days of R&R before making the long journey back to the States.

If any one is around and would be down to hang out at the beach or go out to some clubs, let me know! Right now, I'm eying Clandestin on the 21st, Martin Solveig on the 23rd, and La Espuma on the 26th, but the only thing set so far is La Espuma (it's a bucket list item :)).

Hi All,

Long story short, it's been 6 grueling years of me aching to return to the Island. I first visited for the Opening Parties in June 2009 and loved every second. I've since spent every year saying I'd go back, but could never find anyone to accompany me (lack of vacation time, money, and every other excuse...), I've decided to go solo! I'll be staying Playa d'en Bossa before heading down to Formentera for some additional days of R&R before making the long journey back to the States.

If any one is around and would be down to hang out at the beach or go out to some clubs, let me know! Right now, I'm eying Clandestin on the 21st, Martin Solveig on the 23rd, and La Espuma on the 26th, but the only thing set so far is La Espuma (it's a bucket list item :)).
Hey matey, i

Hiya!!!!!

Im coming out as a Solo 20th August till 30th :) where are you staying???? i wanna do Zoo... & Ushuaia X

Hey there Luv2 Dance,

Did you mean you'll be in Ibiza in September, or August? Lol. Just want to make sure! To answer your question though, I'm staying in southern PDB. What about you?

I've never been to the Zoo or Ushuaia, but I'm thinking about maybe checking out La Familia at Ushuaia on September 23rd...have you heard if it's any good? I'd say I'd be down for Ants on the 26th as well, but I'm already going to La Espuma :)

[QUOI fly out sunE="Luv2 Dance, post: 837959, member: 47499"]Hiya!!!!!

Im coming out as a Solo 20th August till 30th :) where are you staying???? i wanna do Zoo... & Ushuaia X[/QUOTE]
Hey i
Hey there Luv2 Dance,

Did you mean you'll be in Ibiza in September, or August? Lol. Just want to make sure! To answer your question though, I'm staying in southern PDB. What about you?

I've never been to the Zoo or Ushuaia, but I'm thinking about maybe checking out La Familia at Ushuaia on September 23rd...have you heard if it's any good? I'd say I'd be down for Ants on the 26th as well, but I'm already going to La Espuma :)
Hey hun, three of soloist's be out there from sun 20th Sept, staying at Mare Nostrum, pdb, go to Erick Morrillo on the Sun at Space, your welcome to join us x

[QUOI fly out sunE="Luv2 Dance, post: 837959, member: 47499"]Hiya!!!!!

Im coming out as a Solo 20th August till 30th :) where are you staying???? i wanna do Zoo... & Ushuaia X
Hey i

Hey hun, three of soloist's be out there from sun 20th Sept, staying at Mare Nostrum, pdb, go to Erick Morrillo on the Sun at Space, your welcome to join us x[/QUOTE]

Hi Bonny!

Thanks for the invite! Unfortunately, I won't be in Ibiza on the 20th...I'll still be en route until the early afternoon on the 21st. I'm staying at Grand Palladium. Perhaps we all can meet up for another show? Which other ones did you guys have in mind until the 27th?

Hey i

Hey hun, three of soloist's be out there from sun 20th Sept, staying at Mare Nostrum, pdb, go to Erick Morrillo on the Sun at Space, your welcome to join us x
Awh, your welcome hun, well were going to DC10 & cocoon on the Mon, Carl cox closing Space on the Tue x
Hi Bonny!

Thanks for the invite! Unfortunately, I won't be in Ibiza on the 20th...I'll still be en route until the early afternoon on the 21st. I'm staying at Grand Palladium. Perhaps we all can meet up for another show? Which other ones did you guys have in mind until the 27th?[/QUOTE]

Hello. I'm staying in Playa den Bossa from 22-27th Sept. 2015. I'm an Ibiza virgin going it alone. Bit nervous! Would be great to hang out with fellow, friendly, like - minded, young people :)!! P.S. Tips on daytime activities e.g. boat parties, would be MUCH appreciated :).....

I think it's about 45euro, it depends on what you want to do while your out there, if your wanting to go to the super clubs, your looking at over 49 euros for tickets plus drinks are 15 euro or more x

Thanks for the info :)! Erm, my accommodation comes with gig tickets for ALL the places I previously mentioned (Zoo Project, Sankeys etc.) Apart from Zoo Project on Sat, I'm assuming the rest are night events - apart from maybe Ibiza Rocks Boat Party. The organisers don't tell us the exact itinerary 'til we get there..

Th. An, I. Staying in pdb, if you wanna take a trip over, ur welcome to join us xanks for the info :)! Erm, my accommodation comes with gig tickets for ALL the places I previously mentioned (Zoo Project, Sankeys etc.) Apart from Zoo Project on Sat, I'm assuming the rest are night events - apart from maybe Ibiza Rocks Boat Party. The organisers don't tell us the exact itinerary 'til we get there..
Awh, cool, sounds exciting, so you will be staying in sa

Back