Solo Traveller in San Antonio, 11th - 18th June

Andrew Robinson

I'm currently in Ibiza, from Newcastle, and I'm interested in seeing Carl Cox's opening party (Tuesday 14th June), watching a few Euro 2016 games, and also interested in exploring other towns, such as Playa D'En Bossa and Ibiza Town. Mainly going to be in San Antonio, since my accommodation is located there.

Don't mind who you are, or what you want to do, I'm just here to enjoy what Ibiza has to offer!

Definitely make the effort to go to Ibiza Town- 2 euros each way on the bus. Kind of hard work getting your bearings as a first-timer where the bus drops you but you'll manage. Keep heading towards the old town( on a hill) and take enough energy and water/suncream to walk up to the top- brilliant experience. If you've got the funds/inclination, spend the evening there. The bars and atmosphere are totally different to San An. Things dont get going there til late though, so know in advance how to get back with the discobus, or taxi. See as much of the island as you can. Dont get trapped in San Antonio! Easily done but the island has so much more to offer.

Back