Solo in Ibiza Town September 17th-22nd

TravelerPete

Hello,

I am traveling to Ibiza for the first time, I am coming from the USA. I'll be landing there on September 17th and leaving the 22nd. Staying In Ibiza Town.

My plan is

pacha the 17th to see Bob Sinclair
on the 18th or 19th I want to go to cafe del mar
space the 20th for the Carl Cox closing party
Sankeys on the 21st to see Bushwacka!

During the day I want to go to the beach or explore old town a bit, If you want to meetup for a drink or hang out let me know, I am open to suggestions.

Last edited:
I know I'll probably see you next Wednesday for Dance 88/89, but I also plan to be about Ibiza Town/Figueretas Monday/Tuesday for drinking and eating.

Yeah, or I'll message you - whatever! I'm just conscious of the fact that I'm going to Warriors on Sunday night, so depends how that goes... But ideally I want to get to Ibiza Town as early in the holiday as possible because I have another friend there too that I've known for a while. I'll definitely hit you up by either text or FB if I'm heading in that direction.

Rough plan on the Monday is to head for lunch at Figueretas for 'menu del dia' lunch (usually served between 1pm and 4pm). It's what I normally do for lunch anyway if staying in PDB. (Figueretas, if you don't know, is between PDB and Ibiza Town, a short walk from either and a really nice spot.) Chelle from here also seems interested in that.

Back