So..........

Fancuilli did used to be good imo, as did Woolford who was very very good in his BacktoBasics days, it's only since they jumped on the minimal boring bandwagon that they've gone down the pan and play for the inbreds :lol:

Barbie - What on earth are you talking about?!??

So... minimal is anything which isn't uplifting flowery house?

Oh.. wait... I think we've been here before, I'll shut up.

Barbie - What on earth are you talking about?!??

So... minimal is anything which isn't uplifting flowery house?

Oh.. wait... I think we've been here before, I'll shut up.

Since when have I liked uplifting flowery house :rolleyes: :lol:

The point I was making is that Fancuilli and Woolford have changed their style massively in the last couple of years - they used to be pretty good imo but the last few times I've seen them have played meaningless dirge :rolleyes:

The point I was making is that Fancuilli and Woolford have changed their style massively in the last couple of years - they used to be pretty good imo but the last few times I've seen them have played meaningless dirge :rolleyes:
I think his point was that the stuff they play isn't minimal (however boring it might be!)

I think his point was that the stuff they play isn't minimal (however boring it might be!)

I just meant that it didn't go anywhere and was boring to funk, I wasn't using minimal as a genre, stuff like secretsundaze we have been going to for years and it doesn't come much more 'minimal' than that.

Fanciulli's definitely bitten the bug. Now he's teemed up with Zabiela, he's started acting all "Come on Make a Move On Me isn't good enough any more".

Fanciulli's definitely bitten the bug. Now he's teemed up with Zabiela, he's started acting all "Come on Make a Move On Me isn't good enough any more".
Good point... the gigs with Zabiela will probably move in that direction.

I meant, more specifically, what he and Wolford playing last summer. Agreed with Babs that it was pretty tedious.

ive said it before, Zabiela and Fanciulli's back to back set at Space closing was unbelievable... pitty the entire spotlight crew missed it!!! :spank: ;)

ive said it before, Zabiela and Fanciulli's back to back set at Space closing was unbelievable... pitty the entire spotlight crew missed it!!! :spank: ;)

Errr we were listening to 'proper' music in the form of Danny T and which loser missed him :spank: :lol:

Back