So..........

Buckley

.....if we were gonna have a second "So......", just hypothetically speaking, of course, you know.........who would we like has the headline DJ...................................

Jon Carter :p :D

I take it your budget doesn't stretch to the likes of Louie, Krivit, Delboy etc etc :lol: So if Jon is otherwise engaged someone in the vein of Nic Facuilli, Marc Hughes, Greg Vickers, Kysko etc etc, someone who is going to take it more tribally and dirty, none of this fluffy Hed Kandi stuff :confused:

Barbie said:
Jon Carter :p :D

I take it your budget doesn't stretch to the likes of Louie, Krivit, Delboy etc etc :lol: So if Jon is otherwise engaged someone in the vein of Nic Facuilli, Marc Hughes, Greg Vickers, Kysko etc etc, someone who is going to take it more tribally and dirty, none of this fluffy Hed Kandi stuff :confused:

Krysko is quality and a top lad - but has the rest of the board heard of him?

Buckley said:

I'd say a lot of people on here do know of him and would prefer to listen to him than the Hed Kandi stuff, just imo tho ;)

Barbie said:
Buckley said:

I'd say a lot of people on here do know of him and would prefer to listen to him than the Hed Kandi stuff, just imo tho ;)

Nic Fancuilli is by far the best up and coming dj I have seen.
Top quality house.

IBIZALISA said:
Rob Marmot, a personal favourite :D

A quality bloke also. Great choice.

In that vein, I've recently heard some truly wicked sets from Marbles recently.

If we're going for something with a little noteriety, then Seamus Haji (sp) or Tim Deluxe are people Ive heard nothing but good things from recently in respect to their live sets.

Personally, I think it would be better for the night if you got a DJ with a good ibiza pedegree, so you could really get the pre-ibiza feel leading up to the summer.

Steve Lawler maybe?

Steve Lawler would be good.

Or what about Jo Mills? She played a wicked set at the 'it would be rude not to' birthday

Watch out for a Dj from Northern Ireland getting a lot of booking over your neck called Max Cooper Magic Dj

Fanculli is also top quality

Yeah some dirty tribal beats please :D

I would choose jo mills, I think, cos im sure she was playing at dc10 when I was there, and if it was her she rocked it :D

lynch said:
Yeah some dirty tribal beats please :D

I would choose jo mills, I think, cos im sure she was playing at dc10 when I was there, and if it was her she rocked it :D

047.JPG

.. as I say ... you think Hed Kandi is cheesy and fluffy .. wait till you hear Matt Collins .. :D

Let's have a lovely lady DJ next for all you guys to ogle ...

Back