So..........

Barbie said:
BBS said:
Jazzy M or Marc Hughes - or both, B2B!!

8)

How good was Marc on Saturday :eek: :D I always really rate him but this time he let me into the gents with him as it was my birthday and I got to watch all the DJs doin the kind of business that reeeeeeally turns me on!!! :D :D :D

Barbie, you are one sick puppy. :eek:

Have to agree with you Babs, Marc rocked Ministry on Saturday and played by far the best set of the night - 3 decks and a CDJ1000 all on the go at once at one point :eek: :eek: 8)

Holly G said:

Only cos you're jealous that I was allowed in the boys toilets and you weren't and we know that's where you spend half the night dishing out BJs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barbie said:
Holly G said:

Only cos you're jealous that I was allowed in the boys toilets and you weren't and we know that's where you spend half the night dishing out BJs :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you were in the boys toilets all night taking in the sights and smells?? I was in Brighton having a family meal love, don't try and drag me down to your level (the sewer). :lol: :lol:

Nooooo .. I so dont believe that Barbie ... !! You can only edit posts!!

Everyone .. she fibs .. she is a POO WATCHER .... watch your butts on Friday .. she will be telling you what sort of poo you've had that day !

Holly G said:
So you were in the boys toilets all night taking in the sights and smells?? I was in Brighton having a family meal love, don't try and drag me down to your level (the sewer). :lol: :lol:

I thought there was a lot of unhappy blokes out in London Town this wkend, now I know why, they were missing the free blowjobs on tap :lol: :lol: :lol:

*Saffy* said:

Everyone .. she fibs .. she is a POO WATCHER .... watch your butts on Friday .. she will be telling you what sort of poo you've had that day !

Everyone can quote from other posts and change what the person wrote ;)

Don't go giving her no sympathy - shes changing everyones posts in the filth forum and we should all give her a slap on friday! :lol: :lol:

Barbie said:
*Saffy* said:

No .. it's all true .. but don't tell the others! ;)

Noooooooo?? Really ???? I never knew! *chuckle*

Narr.. I think you're kidding us!

*Saffy* said:
.. as I say ... you think Hed Kandi is cheesy and fluffy .. wait till you hear Matt Collins .. :D

Let's have a lovely lady DJ next for all you guys to ogle ...

Saffy as we say..............I would rather put dog poo in my eyes then listen to Hed Kandi :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
*Saffy* said:
.. as I say ... you think Hed Kandi is cheesy and fluffy .. wait till you hear Matt Collins .. :D

Let's have a lovely lady DJ next for all you guys to ogle ...

Saffy as we say..............I would rather put dog poo in my eyes then listen to Hed Kandi :lol: ;)

So predictable but I have to say it......thats probably not saying much Babs with your love of poo! :lol: :lol:

Get a life!!!

Got to be really honest here, you're caning a dj without ever having heard him play.

Hed Kandi are a record label who put out records.

Matt Collins is a dj who is employed by Hed Kandi.

When he's playing at So, Matt Collins is employed by the promoter of that night, he is playing it as a dj called Matt Collins. Not as a Hed Kandi DJ.

I used to think the posters on this site were sensible people with a varied but fair point of view. I think I may be beginning to change my mind, things seem to be getting stupid.

Roll on the summer so we can all start to talk about more important things, I think a lot of people must be going cold turkey.

'Thats all i've got to say'

Re: Get a life!!!

ME said:
Got to be really honest here, you're caning a dj without ever having heard him play.

Hed Kandi are a record label who put out records.

Matt Collins is a dj who is employed by Hed Kandi.

When he's playing at So, Matt Collins is employed by the promoter of that night, he is playing it as a dj called Matt Collins. Not as a Hed Kandi DJ.

I used to think the posters on this site were sensible people with a varied but fair point of view. I think I may be beginning to change my mind, things seem to be getting stupid.

Roll on the summer so we can all start to talk about more important things, I think a lot of people must be going cold turkey.

'Thats all i've got to say'

I've heard Matt Collins play before so I don't understand your comments :confused:

Jon Carter :p :D

I take it your budget doesn't stretch to the likes of Louie, Krivit, Delboy etc etc :lol: So if Jon is otherwise engaged someone in the vein of Nic Facuilli, Marc Hughes, Greg Vickers, Kysko etc etc, someone who is going to take it more tribally and dirty, none of this fluffy Hed Kandi stuff :confused:

:eek:

Back