So.................

Buckley

........just hypothetically speaking obvs *whistles* :rolleyes: , if 'someone' was to put on an Ibiza Spotlight night, with DJs and punters from this board, who would come?

And would late January, just as and example say, be long enough to give people time to get over Xmas/NYE etc?

God..seem to have got myself a rep!!! :confused: :confused: :oops: :oops:

I'm actually coming down to London on the 12th December for the weekend.....too short notice??? ;)

Fergie19 said:
God..seem to have got myself a rep!!! :confused: :confused: :oops: :oops:

I'm actually coming down to London on the 12th December for the weekend.....too short notice??? ;)

Sorry Ferg, I've :oops: I mean this someone is fully booked 'til 2004 but January-February would be about right.

Don't worry about the rep mate, its' a self perpuating myth - everything I made up about myself when I was 16 came true by 20!

Your right, that seems to have happened!! ;) ;)

I could maybe be persuaded to attend in february....................could i be on the line up though? :p :p ;)

Buckley said:
........just hypothetically speaking obvs *whistles* :rolleyes: , if 'someone' was to put on an Ibiza Spotlight night, with DJs and punters from this board, who would come?

And would late January, just as and example say, be long enough to give people time to get over Xmas/NYE etc?

Well my bday is 21st Jan so if you could make it around the end of Jan then I'd be happy :p :lol:

Not the wkend before or straight after the 21st tho cos I'm doing stuff :p :lol:

Babs the most demanding Spotlight member :lol: ;)

Robo said:
You would have to make sure you could Use the name of

IBIZA-SPOTLIGHT.

Who'd be the people to check with? Obvs intended to get permission or I would have been a little less overt than whacking this up on the board.

Course we don't actually need the name, but it'd be nice and the site would gain some PR free gratis.............unless the powers that be want to provide sponsorship :D

can count me in to attend... but count me out to play... :oops:

Im just not good enough for public appearances yet!

I'd play....my name could be DJ One Deck :D

Might be a few pauses between tunes though, you'd just have to bare with me. :rolleyes:

Fergie19 said:
Chewie, i couldnt play out either yet! :confused:

Shall we go back to back?? :p :p :p :p :confused: ;)

man... can do! - only played live once... at mates BBQ... started at midday... ended up playing till 10pm.... shame it was to a crowd of mainlly non-housey people, dropped in some classic tracks, and minimal reaction, until my clubbing lot turned up at 7pm!

:D

IBIZALISA said:
I'd play....my name could be DJ One Deck :D

Might be a few pauses between tunes though, you'd just have to bare with me. :rolleyes:

ahhh..... get yr other half to teach ya hunny! 8)

Back