So.................

PMSL I must have been bored today, I have just reread the whole of this thread, how much random cod$hite can we come out with in one thread :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The good news now is that my Keeper might be popping in for a bit to Keep me, he has got to work Saturday but after meeting so many of yous now and realising that you're not a load of internet weirdos :lol: ;) he wants to come for a bit and will try and do his best to Keep me in line :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you think it's going to be a 'those who were there and those who weren't' thing on here after the party? Still not sure if I can go :eek: :confused:

saucer said:
Do you think it's going to be a 'those who were there and those who weren't' thing on here after the party? Still not sure if I can go :eek: :confused:

No cos we're just one big happy family on here :lol: ;) Would still be fab to see you there tho :D ;)

Dont listen to her saucer! There will be a massive divide after this party and the people who dont come will be eternally damned and sent to.... AIYA NAPA.......

dam0 said:
Dont listen to her saucer! There will be a massive divide after this party and the people who dont come will be eternally damned and sent to.... AIYA NAPA.......

so u best get ur arse into gear! :lol:

dam0 said:

And you'll be un-membered from Members forum and you won't be able to talk filth any more :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

saucer said:

I'm only joking, you will always be membered darlin' :D just trying to help Buckley out and get people down for the night...........altho I don't know if blackmail is the best way :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

So is there a good reason why you think you might not be able to come??

Barbie said:
saucer said:

I'm only joking, you will always be membered darlin' :D just trying to help Buckley out and get people down for the night...........altho I don't know if blackmail is the best way :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

So is there a good reason why you think you might not be able to come??

Aww...thanks Babs....I'm glad we're such good friends!

Back