So.................

Barbie said:
Maybe the only 'So.............' you'll hear on the 30th will be from me 'So............Holly let's have a feel of your baps' :lol: :lol: :lol:

No need to ask dear, I think a swift bap grope is going to be the customary greeting between Spotlight girls. :lol:

nish said:
we'd be sorted to get in tho wont we?

Will I be cool to pay on the door?

Course, priority entry to Spotlight members - have already printed the member list off! *pats self on back* ;)

Do you need names before or is it ok to just turn up?

Probably won't be able to make it due to distance but might be down that weekend.

kitten's head said:
Do you need names before or is it ok to just turn up?

Probably won't be able to make it due to distance but might be down that weekend.

Just show up with your party head on. Get your arse down here - I guarantee a top night (well about 36 hrs actually!!!). ;)

tetleys it is Damo! :p :lol:

U sure u dont want a nescafe? They've got a bit of a kick to em, go on.. be hardcore! :lol:

I was going to post a whole 'milk and 2 sugars' reply, But decided not to hi-jack yet another thread! ;) :lol:

Barbie said:
nish said:
I was going to post a whole 'milk and 2 sugars' reply, But decided not to hi-jack yet another thread! ;) :lol:

I think I alreadyn hi-jacked this about 4 pages ago :oops: :lol: ;)

I think without our randomness this thread would probably only be about 3 pages long :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

Buckley said:
nish said:
we'd be sorted to get in tho wont we?

Will I be cool to pay on the door?

Course, priority entry to Spotlight members - have already printed the member list off! *pats self on back* ;)

With 3793 registered members thats one small rainforest you've just printed on mate! :lol:

Back