So.................

I really want to go. :( I'm going to be in london on 31st January for the weekend visiting my brother.

You'll all just need to make sure the afterparty is still in full swing for when I arrive. ;)

K said:
I really want to go. :( I'm going to be in london on 31st January for the weekend visiting my brother.

You'll all just need to make sure the afterparty is still in full swing for when I arrive. ;)

Take the Friday off, come to London a day early - problem solved ;)

Buckley said:
K said:

Take the Friday off, come to London a day early - problem solved ;)

I wish I could - my flights are booked and I dont think they're changable.

Well folks..........the venue needed the name finalised today and Babs was right about 'Ibiza revisited' sounding tacky.

So.........I've gone with the title of this post............in years to come, when we are the stuff of clubland legend, proof the of how the universe's first intergalatic superclub got its name will be priceless. Print this thread and store it in a vacuum sealed vault...quick :!:

Buckley said:
Well folks..........the venue needed the name finalised today and Babs was right about 'Ibiza revisited' sounding tacky.

So.........I've gone with the title of this post............in years to come, when we are the stuff of clubland legend, proof the of how the universe's first intergalatic superclub got its name will be priceless. Print this thread and store it in a vacuum sealed vault...quick :!:

Ooops I didn't mean to slag your name off :oops: it was just my opinion :confused:

Liking the new name tho :D

And am now most certainly there :D Damn Tom's family commitments needing me in London on the Sunday so can't do RRS ;)

Buckley said:

You'd need a large vault considering the size of this thread now!

....which of course is in no part down to the random ramblings of myself and Barbie :oops: :eek: :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
Ooops I didn't mean to slag your name off :oops: it was just my opinion :confused:

Constructive criticism always accepted Babs. And acted on. FACT. (bugger now I'm doing the FACT thing)

I like it Buckley - sounds kinda saucy! :D

Isn't it good to have something to look forward to in those dark January days. :D :D

Holly G said:

Isn't it good to have something to look forward to in those dark January days. :D :D

As in "So..................I can call you a cab, or I can drive you home in the morning?".

I see it, I see it.

Barbie said:
Holly G said:

Lol, everything has a suacy meaning to you at the moment hon, you need a sh@g bigtime :lol: ;)

Babs- can't find the thread where you posted last re tix. But no probs, just ring/text/mail tomorrow.

Buckley said:
Babs- can't find the thread where you posted last re tix. But no probs, just ring/text/mail tomorrow.

I think it was in Members bit under 2003..........

I'll let you know tomorrow am by latest, sorry for all the messing bout :oops:

Holly G said:
Barbie, you have a talent for stating the obvious!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe the only 'So.............' you'll hear on the 30th will be from me 'So............Holly let's have a feel of your baps' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back