So whats the secret to lasting the pace in the clubs?

This may sounds like it goes without saying to some.... but less ketamine would be my advice. Especially for anyone visiting from the UK as we seem to love the stuff, but ultimately after using across an extended period of time it completely warps your music and surroundings and can make you want to call it a day.

Small doses in the club.... save the mount rushmore doses for the afterhours!

No booze no drugs, ginger dry fruits gums, protein bars,water, kiwis,bananas aquarius, coffees, fresh coffees, cream for feet, pills for cramps, it works more than all advice here as i ve last 15 days partying without laying on a bed (vmv the hard way) so who do u believe?

why would someone who is anti-drugs want to hang around in the most drug-intensive environments on earth?

it's like Mr Vodka said above, it's hard work when things run out, you just want to get out of there, because you're no longer on the same level as everyone else

I'm sometimes a bit suspicious of people who are totally straight at after parties - either they want to pick up messed up chicks or rob people (a cynical London perspective though...)

ha - your posts are full of paranoia, wondering which of your new 'mates' are genuine, which ones are trying to fleece you, wondering what ulterior motives they have

No worries for me, more and more people wants to hang with me
i just discard the deep pockets
even solo i met contacts from past parties years, months days or hours
i met great new mates & spot deep pockets :rolleyes:i dont want in my rides

why would someone who is anti-drugs want to hang around in the most drug-intensive environments on earth?

it's like Mr Vodka said above, it's hard work when things run out, you just want to get out of there, because you're no longer on the same level as everyone else

I'm sometimes a bit suspicious of people who are totally straight at after parties - either they want to pick up messed up chicks or rob people (a cynical London perspective though...)
Me also..

I don't take drugs. I would need a break for sleep between a party that stops at 7am and rockin' up to an AP at say 3 or 4 pm

Back