So whats the secret to lasting the pace in the clubs?

Part of it is mental state, be well rested. Avoid too much alcohol and have the desire to do so.

I've managed 10-12 hours in Ibiza clubs before, but other times 4 hours is enough.

Pre-sleep.
Aquarius all day before and after.
Proper healthy food.

I'm going to try 5-HTP supplement this year. Anyone tried it either before or after a night out? It's available in health food shops. I've read the advice on not taking it 12 hours either side of partying.

Last edited:
Pre-sleep.
Aquarius all day before and after.
Proper healthy food.

I'm going to try 5-HTP supplement this year. Anyone tried it either before or after a night out? It's available in health food shops. I've read the advice on not taking it 12 hours either side of partying.

I am taking 5-HTP with Omega 3

Don't take it the night or day before going out and once I get in I start consuming straight away 100mg along with Omega 3. I believe they work and make a noticeable difference

i got discount in Paris :cool:
i will buy more packs than aug(only 3 x3), 3x(3x3) for closing

i was :lol: when seeing post of people b4 my aug trip,saying i will rest sunday b4 dc10 ..& so on
godamm puss*** :D, 1 day partying 1 day off ...

I got a restaurants challenge too, in doin 10 adresses given in the thread Restaurant's review..

ps:if any uk mates reading this, u are allowed to bring me (those with Rhum flavour please ;))fudge :lol:, ur tips for the rides :p

Don't take it the night or day before going out and once I get in I start consuming straight away 100mg along with Omega 3. I believe they work and make a noticeable difference

Meant to be great to cure the head zaps days after these. Anyone else experience that? :eek:

Meant to be great to cure the head zaps days after these. Anyone else experience that? :eek:

After a week in August yes.... up the back of your neck and makes you feel like you're clocking off!! You be sitting there watching a film and it just hits ya or worst when trying to fall asleep

Thank for the tip. Taking first dose before sleeping? Max 100mg per day or do you dose again?

I get 100mg capsules and it says you can take 3 of them in a day.

The main aftercare you need after a sesh is rest, healthy grub, booze and Valium or similar medication. Latter is absolutely crucial for getting a good night's kip if you're prone to sleep paralysis! (Booze works for sleep paralysis too, but you need a fair bit. :rolleyes: :spank: )

The main aftercare you need after a sesh is rest, healthy grub, booze and Valium or similar medication. Latter is absolutely crucial for getting a good night's kip if you're prone to sleep paralysis! (Booze works for sleep paralysis too, but you need a fair bit. :rolleyes: :spank: )

Sleep, Aquarius and a big dirty burger does it for me! Never have trouble sleeping even if I'm still dancing in my head ;)

Back