So whats the secret to lasting the pace in the clubs?

Tigeryang5

Heading over to the closing party's which as we know last a good bit longer than normal. Whats your pointers in lasting till the end?...

Cheers

Also keen for tips! longest ive lasted is 6 hours. I am planning on resting in the day, im not keen on taking drugs. . . So as its all inclusive I will be making the most of whats on offer . .but will most probabley stick to spirits instead of lager.

For tea was thinking of a big dinner which will hopefully save me going hungry during the night.

I guess its will power as much as anything?

nevermind if you do take drugs or you don´t, these tips will help in any case:

- make sure you eat well beforehand (balanced meal with veggies, carbs and proteins), but without eating you in a food coma.
- make sure you stay well hydrated during the night and if you do drink alcohol, do it wisely and don´t get properly drunk.
- as phil mentions - wear comfy shoes. it might sound stupid, but it´s an essential tip this one.
- things like dextrose or lollipops help if you get tired - those sugar hits do the trick. in some clubs you can even buy chocolates and/or coffee, you just need to know where (else just ask at the bars, mostly there´s just one bar in the whole venue that does them). that or also try to sneak in a banana (pure carbs) for when you get hungry.
- if you really get tired, take a break, go to a bar, chat a bit, have a water, but don´t sit down. the moment you sit down mostly means that was it...

- make sure you eat well beforehand (balanced meal with veggies, carbs and proteins), but without eating you in a food coma.
- make sure you stay well hydrated during the night and if you do drink alcohol, do it wisely and don´t get properly drunk.
- as phil mentions - wear comfy shoes. it might sound stupid, but it´s an essential tip this one.
- things like dextrose or lollipops help if you get tired - those sugar hits do the trick. in some clubs you can even buy chocolates and/or coffee, you just need to know where (else just ask at the bars, mostly there´s just one bar in the whole venue that does them). that or also try to sneak in a banana (pure carbs) for when you get hungry.
- if you really get tired, take a break, go to a bar, chat a bit, have a water, but don´t sit down. the moment you sit down mostly means that was it...
Will amnesia be providing food similar to Space closing? Slices of pizza etc?

Excellent advice!

Will amnesia be providing food similar to Space closing? Slices of pizza etc?

amnesia has a food stand outside now (in that new chill out zone). on normal nights it closes early, but I am sure that for the closing it´ll stay open later. I can remember one amnesia closing about 10 years ago where I lasted the full duration and had coffee and croissants at the bar at the front right end of the terrace at around 8am :)

I tired to sneak in a banana before..I was a big hit with the girls that night..;)

:lol::lol::lol:

I guess its will power as much as anything?

that is very much also an important factor yeah. if you don´t really want to stay until the end it´s unlikely you will last. another factor is if you´re actually enjoying the party (the music). I´ve sometimes left parties because I simply didn´t enjoy it anymore, even though I could still have continued for a few hours. likewise I´ve lasted at parties because I just loved the vibe and the music, even though I was knackered already.

Sugar with gums , lollypop, mentos, fudge werthers candy, protein bar
dry ginger fruits
(ill bring fresh one for closing ill mash ) to chew and while drinking coke or water

No booze (only b4 entering the club) No drugs
lot of water, aquarius along the day, lot of coffees + fresh coffees too
ginseng pill, bananas kiwis, orange, smoothies, good breakfast lunch, small dinner, dry energetic fruits such as almon & other mix bags i bring

water soda in the club

geox shoes + scholl cream to ease the burning feets effect

it work , i partied 19days in a row, i used to party max 5 days in a row...amnesia 17 opening, last space closing..until the end midday
ps:dancing " with a girl" helps too, to be awake too :D or with a pack of mates or new friends and avoid mates that keep on saying, let"s go home to sleep :lol:

Last edited:
Get a good rest in between parties. I'm pretty confident I could stick it out to the end of most if I wanted to but I would need sleep in between. That's something that applies more now I'm the other side of 30. My body can handle a good 24 hour session no problem but the recovery is the key to doing it again.

Don't go hard as soon as you enter and or don't go for when the club opens and as Stivi pointed out make sure you eat a good meal before hand and ensure you have consumed a couple of litres of water at the min over the course of the day

I would say if it wasn't a closing party no point trying to focus on going until lights on as the peak is like 2-5am (Elrow or Circoloco not included)

Back