So, uh, Spurs fans...

Not looking good!

Most embarrassing thing is, we gave you half your points! :lol:

tis a ****ing mess. only have to look at the top of the bundesliga to see what a great big ****up Levy as made.

It's embarassing, im gonna support another team.

tis a ****ing mess. only have to look at the top of the bundesliga to see what a great big ****up Levy as made.

It's embarassing, im gonna support another team.

Fickle:rolleyes:

I blame the board for this bollocks and the worrying thing is if they do sack juande i can't see anyone wanting to take over these no hopers.

Levy's destruction of this club is shameful. He is quite clueless and so arrogant.

humph

Fickle:rolleyes:

I blame the board for this bollocks and the worrying thing is if they do sack juande i can't see anyone wanting to take over these no hopers.

I hear Man Utd are recruiting.

I know **** all about their history AND im from the south east.

as i was saying..

UK tycoon Joe Lewis loses $800m on Wall Street

Bear Stearns on brink of break-up

Dominic Rushe, Iain Dey and David Smith

div#related-article-links p a, div#related-article-links p a:visited {color:#06c;}JOE LEWIS, the secretive British billionaire, has lost an estimated $800m in the collapse of the American investment bank Bear Stearns.
The 71-year-old currency trading tycoon, who runs his empire from the Bahamas, holds almost 10% of the bank's shares. Bear’s shares fell 40% on Friday to $27, after it secured a 28-day credit lifeline to stave off collapse.
Lewis began building a stake in Bear last September, when the shares were changing hands for more than $100.
The huge paper losses could force Lewis to sell out of some of his other positions, according to traders, in order to meet margin calls from his lending banks.

The greedy retarded Levy and his dipschister Comolli the bell end are to blame for this. They have spunked a load of dosh on two bob players not fit to wear the shirt and sold a 40 odd goal machine in Keane and Berbatosser.

Ive been into following this once great but now two bob club since my dad took me to my first game in 1987... I have witnessed some embarrasing crap over the years from these overpaid underachieving ****ers but this season tops it all.

I should have done the off back in 1987. At the end of that year we sold Hoddle, Then Waddle 2 years later after they said he was no spring chicked at age 28. Yet after his stint in France he came back and won player of the year at the age of 34!!
It was back then that the trend was set for the club to give a toss more about finance than success for the people that pay their salaries.

For over 20 years now the people in charge have given it all the bollox about we can do this and that yet they sell their best players time and again.

Spurs fans may be fickle but we grew up on a diet of slick football and proud history with us being the first British club to win a European Trophy amongst other great things. We had style and flair and ****loads of promise. Since the introduction of the Premier League clubs like Manchester Utd and Arsenal have done the groundwork putting scouting networks in place and developing strong youth academies which in turn has produced world class international players.

My old team boss is a scout for Arsenal and has also worked for Spurs and he reckons the Gunners are 20 years ahead in terms of youth development and scouting systems.

He has a point because so far this season that lot up the road in N17 strongly epitomise everything that has crippled the club for the past 20 years.

David Blaine was gutted today to find out that his record for spending 48 days in a box doing feck all has just been broken by Darren Bent of Tottenham, England.

Spurs finally win !!

spursqr9bm7.png

travelwarningua5mc6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The funniest thing is that despite all the bollox about numpty ol' Spurs and their current position is the FACT that we are the only premier league club in London with a trophy...read it and weep you woolwich wandering muppets :lol::lol::lol:...You too Chelski and your slippery customer of a skipper come slipper:p:p:p:p:p

Its a funny ol game....

Lets see this thread get bumped come what May Mr Grimsdaleski:p:p:p

Back