So, uh, Spurs fans...

Spurs TABLECLOTHS - Suitable for any occasion but tend to slip down the table after a short time - £4:99

Spurs VIDEOS - All the highlights from the last 20 years action. This 10 min video, including lots of re-runs, is a perfect gift for any fan - £9:99

Spurs BANNERS - Come complete with interchangeable slogans Eg: - "GROSS OUT", "SUGAR OUT", "... Read More GRAHAM OUT", "LET ME OUT" etc.. £15:00

"OUR LITTLE HERO" KEYRINGS - Come complete with model of Alan Gilzean (Our
Hero) attached. - £0.50p each.

Spurs JOKE BOOK - A MUST for all fans. This 900 page book is full of all the best jokes ever told about the club. - £25:00

Spurs CONDOMS - Come in sizes from "Little Hero" to "BIG LES". Ideal for the *****s in the Paxton Road End. - £0:75p for life-times supply. (3)

Spurs 'LADIES' TOWELS - The 'Darren Anderton' sanitary towel, complete with instructions, "In for a week, Out for a month

Spurs TABLECLOTHS - Suitable for any occasion but tend to slip down the table after a short time - £4:99

Spurs VIDEOS - All the highlights from the last 20 years action. This 10 min video, including lots of re-runs, is a perfect gift for any fan - £9:99

Spurs BANNERS - Come complete with interchangeable slogans Eg: - "GROSS OUT", "SUGAR OUT", "... Read More GRAHAM OUT", "LET ME OUT" etc.. £15:00

"OUR LITTLE HERO" KEYRINGS - Come complete with model of Alan Gilzean (Our
Hero) attached. - £0.50p each.

Spurs JOKE BOOK - A MUST for all fans. This 900 page book is full of all the best jokes ever told about the club. - £25:00

Spurs CONDOMS - Come in sizes from "Little Hero" to "BIG LES". Ideal for the *****s in the Paxton Road End. - £0:75p for life-times supply. (3)

Spurs 'LADIES' TOWELS - The 'Darren Anderton' sanitary towel, complete with instructions, "In for a week, Out for a month

**** me an arsenal supporter who makes noise.

how come you dont make as much when your playing at the Crucible?

:lol:

I went to White Hart Lane last week and was amazed by the condition of the pitch,
I asked 'How do you keep you pitch in such good condition?'
The guide said 'We spread £75,000,000 worth of crap on it every week

I went to White Hart Lane last week and was amazed by the condition of the pitch,
I asked 'How do you keep you pitch in such good condition?'
The guide said 'We spread £75,000,000 worth of crap on it every week

118d5l5.jpg

Back