So, uh, Spurs fans...

The funniest thing is that despite all the bollox about numpty ol' Spurs and their current position is the FACT that we are the only premier league club in London with a trophy...read it and weep you woolwich wandering muppets :lol::lol::lol:...You too Chelski and your slippery customer of a skipper come slipper:p:p:p:p:p

Its a funny ol game....

Lets see this thread get bumped come what May Mr Grimsdaleski:p:p:p

:lol::lol::lol:

It is indeed Morbs.:p:p:p

Which is why Levy and Co are incurring the wrath of the fans.:evil:

Heard yesterday that Mr Pav came on the promise from the board that they would do whatever it took to get his mate Arshavin to join. They faffed about till last orders with Berbatosspot and look what happened.:rolleyes:

....and if that Darren Bent was a schizo both of him would be called Bob:!:

1zz41nnxz0.jpg

Dear god who watched that match today :!: You couldn't make this stuff up.

101 minutes.
1 Spurs player knocked out cold by his own goalkeeper (just minutes after being treated after getting banged up by the very same goalkeeper).
2 Spurs players sent off
2 penalties awarded to Stoke
3 Stoke shots hitting the woodwork including a missed penalty that bounced off both posts

Entertaining to say the least! I'm not sure the Greeks even came up with a tragic drama this good.

So, Juande out this week?? Apparently only one team in the Premier League has ever avoided relegation with this few points this far into the season...

Chortle chortle chortle. Ramos goneeeeeee in the morning. New manager... that Swiss guy with the travel card who actually has a better record than Ramos. :lol::lol::lol:

spurs were good for a few years in the 60s, amazing under Burkinshaw and for a couple of years under venables.

since then, not a lot... you'd be better off transferring your allegiance to another club

Don't get your back up, Chew... Fronty's beloved Rangers might just be swapping places with your Spurs in a few months time!

Gonna be a struggle to get back into Europe too for next season, even the fair play league is fcuked now!:lol:

Shouldn't laugh we lost to Hull and have got the @rse and Man Ure next!:eek: Who cares? Win or lose -we'll have a booze!!

Don't get your back up, Chew... Fronty's beloved Rangers might just be swapping places with your Spurs in a few months time!

i doubt that very much. 2 more defeats and Dowie will be out of a job! and back to square one again for em.

we're screwed. theres one thing we cant buy. and thats confidence!

i doubt that very much. 2 more defeats and Dowie will be out of a job! and back to square one again for em.

:lol: But you can buy Darren Bent for £16.5 and so many other woefully inept players.

Your 'club' is a massive joke of epic proportions.

Newcastle & Spurs in the bottom 3. Which clubs have spent crazy amounts of money on terrible footballers for the last 4-5 years? Which clubs have no continuity swapping managers pretty much on a seasonal basis? Which clubs have a 'director of football' and also a manager who doesn't know (or has limited input) into who is being bought and who is being sold? Which clubs have massive debts which they will be paying off for years to come?

Answers on a postcard please. :lol:

Oh and Alan Hutton....Scum of the highest order.

He went in two footed and late in the first half and missed but he made sure he got the keeper in the second and split his head like an egg. Should have been down to 8.

1. Which clubs have spent crazy amounts of money on terrible footballers for the last 4-5 years?

all down to chairman not wanting another Sol Campbell free transfer saga.

2. Which clubs have no continuity swapping managers pretty much on a seasonal basis?

all down to the board seeing £ signs in their eyes, after our CL Near miss.

3. Which clubs have a 'director of football' and also a manager who doesn't know (or has limited input) into who is being bought and who is being sold?

DoF does work. but like in any job, only works if everyones on the same wavelength and know their field inside and out. no idea what "footballing" qualifications Comolli has. he was one of your scouts if i remember rightly, and wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if he said in interview that it was he who unearthed half the arse stars.

4. Which clubs have massive debts which they will be paying off for years to come?

Not Spurs. business side of things is sound.

5. Oh and Alan Hutton....Scum of the highest order.

He went in two footed and late in the first half and missed but he made sure he got the keeper in the second and split his head like an egg. Should have been down to 8.

when yr down ya down... yesterdays game was like having a whole seasons worth of incident in one game!

4 games in, i thought we'd be fine. now, im worried we will go down. cap it off im going to the Emirates next week! :lol:

You was right there Chewie me old mukka HES JUST THIS MOMENT BEEN SACKED, Hopefully now the ginger eastender look a like has gone we can get someone decent in that will build confidence in the team.

Was supprised we appointed Dowie in the first place as i thought we should of set our sites higher. We have a fantastic squad and arent doing teribly badly but you just have a feeling theres a lot more to come from them.

If we dont go up this year theres always one bonus, the journey to spurs wont be very long.

You was right there Chewie me old mukka HES JUST THIS MOMENT BEEN SACKED, Hopefully now the ginger eastender look a like has gone we can get someone decent in that will build confidence in the team.

Was supprised we appointed Dowie in the first place as i thought we should of set our sites higher. We have a fantastic squad and arent doing teribly badly but you just have a feeling theres a lot more to come from them.

If we dont go up this year theres always one bonus, the journey to spurs wont be very long.

rumour i heard was a certain - Roberto Mancini

Back