"So..."@The Rhythm Factory, Friday 26 March 2004

That photo won't open for me.Can somone post it please?

Sorry Mr B, all I seem able to do is post a red cross. :confused: If you were able to see it, you'd no doubt feel the need to point out that it was actually taken at the first So..., not the Krysko one. It's Babs, Sync, me and Mark dancing like twats basically. :lol:

Sorry Mr B, all I seem able to do is post a red cross. :confused: If you were able to see it, you'd no doubt feel the need to point out that it was actually taken at the first So..., not the Krysko one. It's Babs, Sync, me and Mark dancing like twats basically. :lol:

I've managed to open it now and yes, I would have been a pedantic arse about which So... it was. (I almost 'sounded' like SuperD there, so I did.)

Weren't there injuries from being up there?

I've managed to open it now and yes, I would have been a pedantic arse about which So... it was. (I almost 'sounded' like SuperD there, so I did.)

Weren't there injuries from being up there?

That might have been the night Barbie stacked it off the podium. I say that like it's only happened once. :lol:

That might have been the night Barbie stacked it off the podium. I say that like it's only happened once. :lol:

Yes, I would imagine that would fall in the same category of unique identifier as 'that night that Buckley fell asleep next a bookcase' of 'you know, that day Morbyd made that soccerball gaffe' :lol:

ere yer go buckeroo

44673175-vi.jpg

So... Buckley, when is the next one,

im sure Saffy, Syncronicity, Comin at ya et al are bustin a gut to meet up with the gang again

:oops: :lol: Def one of my finer moments :lol:

Fell off the podium into a bin at 11pm :eek: We left early cos it was pretty quiet at 3am and it was only then that we realised my ankle was the size of an elephant :eek: Any sane person would have gone home to rest it but me and Jamie ended up at AM, I remember calling Tom at 8am on his way to work going 'Babe I think I've broke my ankle' and Tom going 'Where are you?? In Casualty??' and me replying 'No in Fire' :oops: :lol:

Fastforward to midday and me and Jamie are in a taxi after Fire with my leg sticking out the window cos we thought fresh air might make it better :oops: :lol:

So... Buckley, when is the next one,

im sure Saffy, Syncronicity, Comin at ya et al are bustin a gut to meet up with the gang again

....I for one would Sooo much be up for a reunion.....I know that I haven't been frequenting these parts but you are all very close to my heart;) and it is very reassuring to see the old faces still at large:eek: .

COM ON BUCKLEY!! WE ARE RELYING ON YOUR ORGANISATIONAL NOUS TO SORT IT!!:eek: :rolleyes: ;) 8)

Shoreditch beckons...it would be rude not to....:D

....I for one would Sooo much be up for a reunion.....I know that I haven't been frequenting these parts but you are all very close to my heart;) and it is very reassuring to see the old faces still at large:eek: .

COM ON BUCKLEY!! WE ARE RELYING ON YOUR ORGANISATIONAL NOUS TO SORT IT!!:eek: :rolleyes: ;) 8)

Shoreditch beckons...it would be rude not to....:D

Not quite a full on club night but it'd be nice to see some old faces on Sunday 27th May 2007 - next day's a Bank Holiday. Few beers and some folks from here sticking on a few tunes. More info to folloe

:D uote=Buckley;1116324]Not quite a full on club night but it'd be nice to see some old faces on Sunday 27th May 2007 - next day's a Bank Holiday. Few beers and some folks from here sticking on a few tunes. More info to folloe[/quote]

now i get it...... ill be there as its two days before i go to the white isle so would be a cracking start to the holiday

:D uote=Buckley;1116324]Not quite a full on club night but it'd be nice to see some old faces on Sunday 27th May 2007 - next day's a Bank Holiday. Few beers and some folks from here sticking on a few tunes. More info to folloe

now i get it...... ill be there as its two days before i go to the white isle so would be a cracking start to the holiday[/quote]

My friend who's going to Ibiza same time as you will be there too so we could introduce you guys!;)

now i get it...... ill be there as its two days before i go to the white isle so would be a cracking start to the holiday

My friend who's going to Ibiza same time as you will be there too so we could introduce you guys!;)[/quote]

wow what a coincidence!!!! :eek: ;)

This little beers and memories session will now take place on Saturday 26th May 2007.

Venue: The Abbey, 124 Kentish Town Road, London NW1 9QB

Tunes will be supplied by none other than Dan-x and Robbie G from from 8pm, but if the weather's could we'll be out on the wicked back terrac from earlier on.

8) 8)

Back