"So..."@The Rhythm Factory, Friday 26 March 2004

On the corner of Bishopsgate and Camomile st., diagonally opposite the crossroads of Boots

The offices above the Bookshop and the Library

As I'll be out of the office tomorrow I thought I'd best bring this to the top again, So.....you all remember to tell everyone you meet this weekend about So.....

If you tell them, they will come.....

Buckley said:
As I'll be out of the office tomorrow I thought I'd best bring this to the top again, So.....you all remember to tell everyone you meet this weekend about So.....

If you tell them, they will come.....

And don't forget to tell people about 'the experience' cos that will really pull the crowds in :lol:

Hope ya all have a great night out !! Wont be there as I'm spoilt for choice up in Sheffield on the 26th ... Zabiela and FC Kahuna at Urban Gorilla who now have a 6 am licence ... or MYNC Project at Pin Up ... Guess it'll be MYNC !!!! :D

Nice one saffy, i'm doing MYNC and Prydz the day after So... in Northampton :D

i thought krysko was rubbish though

I remember liking him at the time, but I have a vague recollection that some people didn't. A nice kid though.

Funny enough, I put him up in the City Hotel and I will briefly be at that establishment's bar 'The Lane Bar' tonight. Some Spotlighter's will remember this as the place I was virtually carried out of before midnight on my 30th a couple of years ago.:lol:

We were so happy then..

I can't post pictures, but:

44673175-vi.jpg

Back