"So..."@The Rhythm Factory, Friday 26 March 2004

Buckley

Will edit and bump this post as more information becomes available but for now I can reveal that the headline DJ at the next "So........" will be none other than Sankeys Soap/Tribal resident KRYSKO :!:

You've gotta see him - he's the absolute nuts - and he loves the music as much you do......and then some :!:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

*UPDATED*

DJs Confirmed So.......far:

KRYSKO - Tribal Gathering's finest
Dempsey & Buckley - who???
Richard M - Turnmills City Loud Resident
Jon Arthur - Laidback Resident
Rich Master Groove -
Alex G - Sansouci's Finest
BBS - Mr Kang

Two others to be confirmed inc one very special guest..........

Nice one Buckley - my man in Manchester tells me he's highly rated. Its going to be a stormer I reckon 8)

BBS said:
Nice one Buckley - my man in Manchester tells me he's highly rated. Its going to be a stormer I reckon 8)

I'm willing to stake my reputation on you lot loving him - he's that good :!:

dam0 said:
good job buckley :)

Lookin forward to it!

Want me to record main room this time?

C'est possible - couple of things I've got to work out yet - I'll PM ya later mate.

I have heard the same he is supposed to be class..... ;)

Just wondered which spotlighters will be going this time?

Nice! He's a DJ I've been wanting to catch live for a while, since I heard his/Greg Vickers essential mix live from Tribal Gathering.

Its going in the diary... :D

Re: "So..."@The Rhythm Factory, Friday 26 March 20

Buckley said:
Will edit and bump this post as more information becomes available but for now I can reveal that the headline DJ at the next "So........" will be none other than Sankeys Soap/Tribal resident KRYSKO :!:

You've gotta see him - he's the absolute nuts - and he loves the music as much you do......and then some :!:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Nice and hard at the end of the night - tis all good :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

.. absolutely pointless my putting anything really, seeing as I wont be able to get .. but ... :D ENJOY, those of you that do !

Back