So.....Room Two DJs flyer link

x-amount said:
X doesn't mark the spot then!
:(

:confused:

;)

8)

You were just a bit late out of the traps mate - well to be fair, you're standing in them, possibly the wrong way round, unless my fat, lazy, surly, twat of a postman has eaten your CD!

You come high recommended though, so unless said Royal Mail (Consignia?) employee really has swallowed your demo, can you get one in the post to:

FAO Buckley
Buckley Artist Management
Buckley House
12 Buckley Road
Kilburn
London NW6 7NA

*stares at doormat eagerly*

Good Luck to all concerned Dj's and the up and coming included.. :D

lynch said:
yep this is looking goof though, have room two set time been done yet?

I think they've been done for Room 2, I know that Chewie is on first and Dam0 is 3-5, I'm not sure where the others fit in.

What about times for the main room please Buckley?? I want to make sure I miss Matt Collins :lol:

seanbelfast said:
You want to miss Matt Collins Barbie or is this Sarcasim

I'm not a big fan of all that Hed Kandi cheese bollox so I'm hoping he's playing at same time as Dam0 cos I want to see him :p

Ok not really into it myself just wee bits much prefer the Defected sound to Hed Kandi

seanbelfast said:
Ok not really into it myself just wee bits much prefer the Defected sound to Hed Kandi

Yeah it's ok in moderation now and again but I find it a bit cheesey, certainly wouldn't choose to listen to it.

...I don't know about 'thinking Ibiza' re dresscode...you're not getting me out in 3\4 lengths and a teeshirt :D

Back