So.....Room Two DJs flyer link

lynch said:
Don't forget to check out Rich Master Groove's set! A true undiscovered talent on the dj scene!

And he plays some wikkid tunes to throw shapes to 8)

mate of yours is he? ;)

lynch said:
Don't forget to check out Rich Master Groove's set! A true undiscovered talent on the dj scene!

i thought it was board djs in room 2?

surely there is enough on here to make a board djs room. ;)

Robo said:
Buckley said:
Also Dam0's CD suggests his 3-5 set in room 2 will interest you..........

you better bloody believe it...

dam0 rocks :p

aww shucks :)

as mentioned by the main man buckley, i should be playin a bit deep/proggy so u might like it 'comin' at ya'.

dam0 said:
Mark Sun said:
Actually I'll be spinning a selection of top 80s tunes, UK Garage and chart RnB.

ya joking!!? That would make two of us.

Really?? Oh well we'll want to vary the music so I'll bring my extensive collection of Alsatian Polka Music instead.

Might just bring some of my NuLife trancey stuff down with me then..... I'll even sport a Dave Pearce baseball cap for added effect..... :lol: :lol: gotta few new bootlegs I'll be playing, all real funky stuff.

matt collins said:
Might just bring some of my NuLife trancey stuff down with me then..... I'll even sport a Dave Pearce baseball cap for added effect..... :lol: :lol: gotta few new bootlegs I'll be playing, all real funky stuff.

Just as long as you play 'Lady in Red' at the end of your set we'll all be happy! :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

matt collins said:

Not sure if I want to be seen as the man responsible for your rebranding re-launch "Ladles and Jellyspoons, I give you Matt 'roll another phat one' Collins!"

Scoobie said:
matt collins said:

Just as long as you play 'Lady in Red' at the end of your set we'll all be happy! :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll be on stage leading the actions to 'Agadoo'.

matt collins said:

ohh yes please! We can do back to back and maybe i could sport a loud judge jules style shirt and swimming goggles. Dj sammy here we come!!

i hope no-ones planning to play 'resist' before me.... I like them remixes but it doesnt deserve to be played twice.

Actually I was gonna dig up my dusty copy of Mike Reid's "ugly duckling" and house it up a bit.... Or "grandad" by that bloke off of Dad's Army.....
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Either that or "hey hey Matthew"...... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Don't suppose anyone's got 'Mr Vain' by Culturebeat. as you probably all know, Myself and Barbie have recently rediscovered the musical genius of this song!

Not that particular feast of musical genius. Have it somewhere but the majority of my tunes are still at my parents house and the thought of wading through them just to find that one, aren't appealing... Found a copy of Grace - It's not over yet on CD this morning if anyone ELSE wants to play it.... (Either that or Real to Reel - Conway).....

How about Snap "Rhythm is a Dancer"

"I'm as serious as cancer when I tell you rhythm is a dancer"

That Turbo D, he had all the lines, eh?

808 State and MC Tunes "The Only Rhyme that Bites!"

Not eurotat I know, but still brings a grin to my face....

Back