So.....Room Two DJs flyer link

Im gonna come as Spiderman then....... Or lionel melie (cpt birdseye) from Pacha, or a Lookie lookie man or an Amnesia Showgirl or maybe with hat, sweaty shirt, thick trousers and study shoes as a typical Ibecan fella. Cant decide yet>>>>>>>

Any chance of any forward thinking music or is it gonna be the usual Defected / To Be In Love / Hed Kandi / Junior Jack festival ??

comin' at ya said:
Any chance of any forward thinking music or is it gonna be the usual Defected / To Be In Love / Hed Kandi / Junior Jack festival ??

Planning a tribal/progressive set, if that floats yer boat :)

If you like tango and siesta, you should like the stuff I play :) Whether you like how I play it will be the test ;)

Barbie said:
I'm not a big fan of all that Hed Kandi cheese bollox so I'm hoping he's playing at same time as Dam0 cos I want to see him :p

ditto - i also wouldn't mind missing matt c. sorry matt - if you ever read this.

comin' at ya said:

Dempsey and I will be taking things a bit deeper and darker from 2 in room one, before handing over to Mark Sun for a touch of tribalism..........

Also Dam0's CD suggests his 3-5 set in room 2 will interest you..........

Back