"So......." Roll Call (Sticky please mods?)

She's 30!!!

chewie_oo7 said:
mambobirdette said:
She's got huge knockers and yes she is single but im afraid she's a little too old for you. She's 30 but she dont look it ;)

im 30 this yr ya cheeky mare! :cry:
:eek: :!: Yo People - This is Smalljinx!
Yes I'm 30 (dirty) :oops: , and a single princess on a lily pad looking out across the pond at the frogs.
Maybe if I put my rose tinted spex 8) on I'll c my handsome prince amongst the frogs.
I do work out, hard! I'm slim...And have my our comfy pillows to boot ;)

Re: She's 30!!!

Smalljinx said:
:eek: :!: Yo People - This is Smalljinx!
Yes I'm 30 (dirty) :oops: , and a single princess on a lily pad looking out across the pond at the frogs.
Maybe if I put my rose tinted spex 8) on I'll c my handsome prince amongst the frogs.
I do work out, hard! I'm slim...And have my our comfy pillows to boot ;)

Sync one for you :lol: :lol: :lol:

yep I'll be there. My 30th on saturday so it's gotta be done. 8)

3 of us coming so far and waiting to hear from another 3+ brethrens. :p

Nice

:D ... Am really looking forward to putting faces to names .... Mike thinks I'm sorta "sad" I think .. but he subscribes to PopBitch and has been tempted to go to one of THEIR "do's" to meet some of them, so I dunno what the difference is ... !!

Awww..
..Have an amazing time everyone!! :D Shame i cant make it... woulda been nice to meet some of ya! Xx

nish said:
Pinkie said:
Awww..
..Have an amazing time everyone!! :D Shame i cant make it... woulda been nice to meet some of ya! Xx

WHOA!! Hold on! Why arent ya goin?! :cry:

...I have to go to a mates do' & theres no getting out of it! :( :cry:

..Deffo have to meet up in Ibiza tho!.. :D ..

Pinkie said:
nish said:
Pinkie said:
Awww..

WHOA!! Hold on! Why arent ya goin?! :cry:

...I have to go to a mates do' & theres no getting out of it! :( :cry:

..Deffo have to meet up in Ibiza tho!.. :D ..

Mate's do runs until what time young lady?

*Saffy* said:
:D ... Am really looking forward to putting faces to names .... Mike thinks I'm sorta "sad" I think .. but he subscribes to PopBitch and has been tempted to go to one of THEIR "do's" to meet some of them, so I dunno what the difference is ... !!

Well that's the thing isn't it...it could sound a bit sad if yoo hadn't spent all the time getting to know people through the board...I think it will be a bit scarya but will certainly be an unmissable evening...regardless of what happens.

What do you think will happen re people getting together...will it be along the lines of the groups who spend most time together on here gossipping? :p

Back