"So......." Roll Call (Sticky please mods?)

IM DOWN THERE WITH UP TO 10 MATES MAY HAVE SOME WOMEN COMING DOWN TOO ;) GT AND DUTCH ARE POPPING DOWN FOR THE NIGHT AS WELL ITS GONNA BE A BLINDER.

Although I have not booked my flights yet I am guessing I will be there. Will be there with my mate.

The strangest thing just happened, I just recieved an email from a mate (completely unconnected with the board) and asked me if I wanted to go.

It seems word is indeed getting round Mr B!

(BTW, you don't need to ask about me!)

x-amount said:
The strangest thing just happened, I just recieved an email from a mate (completely unconnected with the board) and asked me if I wanted to go.

Good that was word is spreading :!:

Who was the mail from mate? I think we established before we might have mutual acquaintances? Was your good self that knew the Love Puppy guys? (Or was that comin' at ya?)

Buckley said:
x-amount said:

Good that was word is spreading :!:

Who was the mail from mate? I think we established before we might have mutual acquaintances? Was your good self that knew the Love Puppy guys? (Or was that comin' at ya?)

I said I knew who Stan was.

Funnily enough tho, I was out last night, and a few people I was with were talking about the next Love Puppy (feb 1st, Kneighbourhood? (sp) ) and she said she was going to The Rhythm Factory as wellthat Friday. Eventually the penny dropped, and we were both talking about the same thing. She said she was oging because she knew you and Dempsey.

I therefore assume you know Karen and Zoe?

Same thing happened to me.... my house mate got an email from a couple of girls we met in The End a few months ago :D Numbers should not be a problem!

*Saffy* said:
I'm NEARLY there ... !! :D

Saffy...you are soooo taking the piss!! One minute you've booked the hotel...next you're deffo not going... then you're 'of course' there... now its 'nearly'...SORT IT OUT!! :confused: :D

saucer said:
Saffy...you are soooo taking the piss!! One minute you've booked the hotel...next you're deffo not going... then you're 'of course' there... now its 'nearly'...SORT IT OUT!! :confused: :D

lol!

i'm making odds on whether she does actually go.

:rolleyes:

I'm keep ya all in suspense !

Actually .. just trying to sort out practicalities .. hotel, tubes etc., and cost !

Mark Sun said:
Same thing happened to me.... my house mate got an email from a couple of girls we met in The End a few months ago :D Numbers should not be a problem!

*evil cackle* "So............ my pretties, my dastardly plan is starting to take shape................"

As previous posts, get there early - its gonna be busy!

Buckley said:
Mark Sun said:

*evil cackle* "So............ my pretties, my dastardly plan is starting to take shape................"

As previous posts, get there early - its gonna be busy!

speaking of getting there early... what time are you gonna be there buckley? need time to set up CD decks... also... whats street parking like round there? bloody NCP car parks are shut on sat or dont open till 7am!

chewie_oo7 said:
speaking of getting there early... what time are you gonna be there buckley? need time to set up CD decks... also... whats street parking like round there? bloody NCP car parks are shut on sat or dont open till 7am!

I'll be there for about 8ish.

Parking - I'll look into it - perhaps Mr Sun can comment - Mark?

saucer said:
Stu Hirst said:
I'll be propping up the bar in between playing - looking forward to the night !

Nice website Stuart...loking forward to hearing you on 30th ;)

Did I mention it's my birthday weekend as well?
(had to get that in !).

All beer donations gratefully accepted !!!
:D

Buckley said:
chewie_oo7 said:

I'll be there for about 8ish.

Parking - I'll look into it - perhaps Mr Sun can comment - Mark?

Sorry dudes, don't drive in London so not up to speed on the parking situation...

Back