"So......." Roll Call (Sticky please mods?)

chewie_oo7 said:
mambobirdette said:
I will be there possibly with one of my girlie mates :D
\

is she fit and single? ;)

She's got huge knockers and yes she is single but im afraid she's a little too old for you. She's 30 but she dont look it ;)

Its not a definate yet because she's going to have to drive after work at 4.30 down to London but ive told her if its any later than 9pm then she's gotta meet us there cuz i dont wanna miss your set do i ;)

I will not be there ... have exams and have to work that night (VJ) but have fun anyway (but not to much) and say hi to matt collins from me (HE IS AMAZING!)

woo hoo! her indoors has given it the green light - so deffo coming.

will try to muster up a few more names as well - but will let you know numbers.
we should all wear sad name badges!!!

;)

or maybe we should, in a kinda fancy dress way, dress in a way to suggest our username.

Babs is, obviously, not allowed to enter this one.

Please note that i am taking the p*ss. :evil:

rustywoo said:
or maybe we should, in a kinda fancy dress way, dress in a way to suggest our username.

can u actually see me walk in in a furry chewbacca suit and start to play some funky house??????? :eek:

chewie_oo7 said:
rustywoo said:

can u actually see me walk in in a furry chewbacca suit and start to play some funky house??????? :eek:

And can you really see me walking in with blonde hair and wearing lots of pink :eek: :lol:

Really Rusty, that wasn't one of your best ideas :lol: ;)

Well I've been re-assured \ encouraged :eek: :D and I have to say I cannot feckin wait!!! :lol: It is going to be great...and I don't get out much :lol: ..so I'll be really up for it....

Back