"So........" here's the flyer link

Buckley

http://www.mark-sun.com/so/so_flyer.pdf

Make sure you all copy it and send it or the link to all your pals. Also anyone with mates in record shops, bars - print each side, expanded to A4 and voila a poster for the wall of said establishments.

Get to it troops, I expect to see it all over London!

Looks fab :D

Altho not sure about the Think Ibiza dresscode, do you want all us girlies to be knocking everyone out with our nips :eek: :lol: :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
Looks fab :D

Altho not sure about the Think Ibiza dresscode, do you want all us girlies to be knocking everyone out with our nips :eek: :lol: :lol: ;)

Chaps? - Anyone complaining?

Just brought the thread back up so you'd notice my edited post. May be sorting something spectacular for the after party too. :D

Holly G said:
Love the flyer! No mention of nipple tassles though... :lol:

It'll work better unannounced. If you and babs do your act this time without publicity, the news will spread through clubland like wildfire. Keeps the 'feel' of it underground :D

Should I know who Richard M & Jon Arthur are? am i being ignorant? ;)

tasty flyer

I am packing me ben sherman shirt, burberry cap and rockports for that cool 'young man at Cream' look.

Robo said:
we still have no mention of room 2 djs..... :rolleyes: :p

So........Ok folks......the room 2 Djs are Chewie, Rich MasterGroove (see Beckiboo/Lynch - send me some contact details they've been scrubbed of my board by an overzealous cleaner), Alan Helps (See BBS/Kang), and last but not least Dam0.

In the wings if anyone drops out before then (and first on the room 2 list for event no.2, if all goes well) are: L'il Joey, GT and Dutch and if he gets a CD to me X-Amount (because Barbie says he good). Thinking about it James75 (or similar) expressed an interest too, so he can feature on this list too.

Should point out the main criteria was first come, first serve so no-one takes being on the list for event 2 as a criticism.

Anyone out there who's sent me a CD and not on this post?

rustywoo said:
Should I know who Richard M & Jon Arthur are? am i being ignorant? ;)

tasty flyer

I am packing me ben sherman shirt, burberry cap and rockports for that cool 'young man at Cream' look.

Richard M is resident at Turnmills for various nights (check their website - he did NYE etc there - plays his own style of upbeat party tunes), but as it happens he has double booked himself and probably won't be able to make it.

Jon Arthur runs Turnmills Thursday night 'Laidback' in their Anexo bar. He uses lots of different up and coming DJs. The idea of getting him down to our party is that the board DJs might impress him and get themselves a slot there. As you get on the road to stardom, just don't forget us lot, you superstar DJs in waiting! Ok?

Barbie said:
Buckley said:
Chaps? - Anyone complaining?

Ok then bikinis and little skirts it is :eek: Just what you need on a cold Winter night in East London :lol:

You gotta be joking .. My New Year resolution is .. jeans all the way ! ;)

Back