"So........" here's the flyer link

I had a dream about this last night, and Paul couldn't come along with me so my mum came instead :eek: WTF :confused: :confused: And then when it came to leaving someone had broken into my minibus :eek: and stolen my lottery ticket, and then went and chased some old granny in a wheelchair, and I was trying to run after them, but my legs didn't work :rolleyes:

Roll on 30th :eek: :D :D :D

Buckley said:
and if he gets a CD to me X-Amount (because Barbie says he good).

And when have you ever listened to what I say :lol: :lol: ;)

No he is excellent, Leese has got the same CD and will back me up.

Barbie said:
Buckley said:

Should have included BBS in the 2nd list too! Sorry Ben, but have pencilled you in now.

What's up you squares???? Just thought I'd drop in, get in on the action... How goes it Bux? Hey Barbie! Lisa, that's a strange dream...

You know; I had a recurring dream once!!! :confused:

Dempsey said:
What's up you squares???? Just thought I'd drop in, get in on the action... How goes it Bux? Hey Barbie! Lisa, that's a strange dream...

Me ol' mucker - you're here! Make him welcome and he'll be nice! (eh, Babs, Mark and cookie?)

Dempsey said:

G'day mate! Welcome to the cult of spolight :eek:

Dempsey said:

Hello George :D

Just watch out for that Holly one, she'll be in your pants before you know it :eek: :lol: :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
Buckley said:

I back her up, I back her up, this is one of THE best cd's I've heard in all my lives :D

IBIZALISA said:
Dempsey said:
Lisa, that's a strange dream...

I know, I mean who would break into your minibus anyway jusy to nick a lottery ticket. :D

they might if it was the winning ticket! Have you seen the stuff going on in that US state over who owns the ticket which won $88 million!!!!!!

Scoobie said:
IBIZALISA said:
Dempsey said:
Lisa, that's a strange dream...

I know, I mean who would break into your minibus anyway jusy to nick a lottery ticket. :D

they might if it was the winning ticket! Have you seen the stuff going on in that US state over who owns the ticket which won $88 million!!!!!!

yes, thats a point, but I dont think mine even had any numbers on.

I lost a ticket in the US not so long ago, maybe its mine :twisted:

Oh and HELLO Dempsey :D

IBIZALISA said:
I had a dream about this last night, and Paul couldn't come along with me so my mum came instead :eek: WTF :confused: :confused: And then when it came to leaving someone had broken into my minibus :eek: and stolen my lottery ticket, and then went and chased some old granny in a wheelchair, and I was trying to run after them, but my legs didn't work :rolleyes:

Roll on 30th :eek: :D :D :D

lay off the drugs for a bit girl :)

Dempsey said:

Hey George! You better watch out for this lot matey :eek:

Back