"So........" here's the flyer link

Dempsey ... Hello !!! :D I'm the virginal girlie of the board !!

Wow! How many people are expected Buckley?

Is there a final -rough headcount of board members yet?

nish said:

Next week we need to get a thread made sticky with just final roll call on it, nothing else, just a YAY if you're going to be in attendance :D One for you next week Mr Buckley :p

nish said:

Capacity 380 - we'll be full early on, so get down there when we open. In any case you need, to support the DJs opening proceeding.

No headcount as yet, we'll do one midweek - would be useful for those not coming alone to indicate how many pals they're bringing.

rustywoo said:
Which kinda begs the question: Why do you need 10,000 flyers?

All about profile mate - flyers don't cost that much and those board DJs on in room one can benefit from as many clubbers as possible seeing them, writ large, on the same as Matt and me(joking obvs!). If someone excels in room two this time out, we'll try to do the same with them next time (hoping we manage a next time) and bingo - a star is born!

Robo said:
buckley, are you going to advertise the room 2 djs on the flyers?

i think you should. ;)

That was the plan, but they needed to go to print before I could finalise the line up. I'm gonna get another proof done with the room two line up for e-mail and web purposes.

jamesthemonkeh said:
wasn't planning to as i live in Reading, and don't know anyone in London

Loads of people are coming for it from outside London, don't worry bout not knowing anyone we're all one big happy family on here ;) You should try to, think it's going to be a blinder :D How long is it on train from Reading??

jamesthemonkeh said:
its about 30 minutes on a train so not a great excuse, but i'm too shy to go meet strangers in a strange (ish) city by myself :oops:

Don't be such a t!t ;) Laods of people are coming on their own and I've met a fair few of these nutters and I can guarantee they're all lovely peeps and you'll be most welcome :D

jamesthemonkeh said:
its about 30 minutes on a train so not a great excuse, but i'm too shy to go meet strangers in a strange (ish) city by myself :oops:

yeah i would be shit scared too :(

jamesthemonkeh said:

You'll be fine mate - get your arse in gear, get into Fancy London Town on the 30th and you'll make lots of new pals, hence sorting the not knowing anyone here for future excursions!

............Have just mailed it to Mark Sun to host. Mark, if you're about, stick the link up here please.

Fame at last, eh?

Back