So folks.......whats your band of the '80's

Depeche Mode Mixes

If you want to hear some quality Depeche Mode remixes check out the Razormaid remixes you can find online (or if your lucky you can find the old vinyl's in a shop). Those plus the bootleg remix cd's that were out during the mid 90's are all filled with some good remixes. It would be awesome though to get some good remixes of them by todays remixers though.

Re: Depeche Mode Mixes

DJCinder said:
If you want to hear some quality Depeche Mode remixes check out the Razormaid remixes you can find online (or if your lucky you can find the old vinyl's in a shop). Those plus the bootleg remix cd's that were out during the mid 90's are all filled with some good remixes. It would be awesome though to get some good remixes of them by todays remixers though.

Wicked - would love to hear them all.......glad you agree with me on that one.
Thing is i don't use vinyl so may have a problem! :rolleyes:

As I've DJed since the mid seventies, I used to play all these tunes, err, still do! Mixed with all the latest music. It's great because a lot of the younger DJ's don't know the tunes beyond the commercial compilation CD's. I like to throw a couple of tunes in the mix every night that maybe people haven't heard for a while. 80's are quite popular in my hometown. It's quite interesting to see 18 year olds singing along and obviously know the lyrics! Will have to come and DJ for you lot somewhere, sometime. How about a bar in Ibiza! ;) Pleeeeeeze! :lol:

Oh, and I do play the dance music too from the beginnings of House, Acid House, Funky Soul, Eurodisco, etc.

Later
DJ Soulman 8)

Re: Depeche Mode Mixes

DJCinder said:

Thanks for that! Love mode! Dave is GOD!!!

They online to order? or download? I've been looking 4 hands and feet mix of enjoy the silence for ages - don't suppose u know where i can get it?

Try Kruder and Dorfmeisters album - The K&D sessions for great mix of useless. Also kinda cover version of enjot the silence on the northern exposure with yellow and red ropes on the cover -last track.

not so much a band but a duet the proclaimers were awesome!!! apparantly they were at T in the park. you always found yourself to be suddenly become scottish as you sung along!!!!

also peeps have mentioned kylie and jason what about chesney the freckle hawkes he was the one and only if you get it!!!

Back