So folks.......whats your band of the '80's

KLF.....mmmm let me recall....it's grim up north.......speak for themselves, it's great up here LOL!

Oh dear, remember that one they did with Dolly Parton........no need!

...oh yeah it was......still cr@p though......cringing thinking about it! It made Star Trekkin sound good!

Can't believe I forgot The Smiths-they are one of my favourite bands of all time!

Did anyone see that Morrissey documentary on telly the other night?

All very embarrassing - Kylie and Jason, Aha (was in love with Morton H), New Kids (was in love with Joey and then Jordan - yuck!), Bros (was in love with Matt). Was just a big bundle of hormones looking back!

Reminds me of all the actors that I used to have crushes on as well - Corey Haim, Rob Lowe, Sean Astin, Wil Wheaton, James Spader etc. Could be worse I remember my friend being in love with Chesney Hawkes - arggggh!!!

glasgow-chick said:
All very embarrassing - Kylie and Jason, Aha (was in love with Morton H), New Kids (was in love with Joey and then Jordan - yuck!), Bros (was in love with Matt). Was just a big bundle of hormones looking back!

Reminds me of all the actors that I used to have crushes on as well - Corey Haim, Rob Lowe, Sean Astin, Wil Wheaton, James Spader etc. Could be worse I remember my friend being in love with Chesney Hawkes - arggggh!!!

I'm with u Glasgow chick! :lol:

I was such a teeny bopper. :oops:

Glasgow-chick...Sean Astin...isn't he Samways Gangese (or however you spell it) out of Lord of the Rings and Goonies? :lol:

Dr Fox said:
Glasgow-chick...Sean Astin...isn't he Samways Gangese (or however you spell it) out of Lord of the Rings and Goonies? :lol:

Yeah, that's the bloke. The Goonies was a great film! I liked Sean when he was in Toy Soldiers. He's not very nice looking now but he was good in Lord of the Rings.

The Goonies was the best film ever!

Sloth and Chunk make the best pair ever, "superman", "babe ruth".

kitten's head said:
The Goonies was the best film ever!

Sloth and Chunk make the best pair ever, "superman", "babe ruth".

How good looking was that moma though......she was one gorgeous babe :eek: :lol: I'm sure I've seen Data on a TV ad recently aswell....

Mmmmm sexy. ;)

She was in 'Throw Momma from the Train' too with Sly Stallone. Not his best film though!

the 80's wow what a decade ......i'm a product of the 80s and love it, the goonies, karate kid(wax on, wax off), and Back to the future....i can go on for days.

depeche mode ..........all the way

the 80's it was all about simplisity.

Back