So, DC 10 opening or not ?

WILL DC10 OPEN MONDAY 1ST JUNE ?

• Total voters

JohnJohn

Ok, DC10 is suppose to open in a week time,just wanted to do a little poll ...

OPENING OR NOT :?: How do you feel :?: And what do yu think ...

well no official confirmation either way ... close or open ... so what !!! ???

The communication is truly a disaster

Some rumours posted around here that were fake (or true) and pelino said something that i can't quite remember ... And also that thread (NO VOLEM DC10) ... :spank:

Better without communication. Nothing negative and nothing positive, all is possible.
Remember years ago not announced the party, only one paper in the entrance announced the djs.
Back to the beginning?
Strict capacity of 500 people as announced ibiza blog ?

Better without communication. Nothing negative and nothing positive, all is possible.
Remember years ago not announced the party, only one paper in the entrance announced the djs.
Back to the beginning?
Strict capacity of 500 people as announced ibiza blog ?

Well it seems like ...see you monday ;)

:confused:

if i could go back in the past i shall not go and try to get dc10 to still be open...but to kill all the stupid italians that destroy our island!

ps: ALLEZ LES BLEUX!....lol

i reckon signs point towards it being open... the official promoters of loncon circoloco (richard smith et al) at the coronet, said stuff like "our final party before ibiza" repeatedly in their facebook messages. i reckon it just won't be announced, a more low-key opening etc...

They are going to open DC10 on monday that looks pretty certain now, whether it stays open or not is another matter!

Will it even be the same with only a 500 capacity?

How many did they used to squeeze in?

And at want insane time before it opens will you need to get there to queue in order to actually get in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hang on a min I thought this was an old thread then ... are you saying DC10 is gonna be open this year? 2009? Circo Loco or not? I seriously hope so!!!!!

from row14, the club that hosts the circoloco party in barcelona
"CIRCOLOCO give us this Friday at a meeting row14.
first festival of the mark before the summer season in Ibiza!"

Back